1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    01 Jul '09 09:48
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    That's not even English.
    Did you get tired of it over there? Haven't seen any postings of yours in a while.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 07:56
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Did you get tired of it over there? Haven't seen any postings of yours in a while.
    So is anyone here playing chess with Robbie?
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 10:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Don't think so.
  4. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 11:02
    yes, me.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 11:03
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Don't think so.
    He wants to challenge us but the games I looked at, he only has draws against other 1600's, as far as I can see he has yet to beat a 1600 player and only wins against the 1500 and under crowd.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 11:201 edit
    Hi guys, thats not strictly quite accurate, i have drawn against players rated 1738 at the time, mihai52 and even beaten a player rated at the time in the 1850s, Wiabj, both in tournaments, that being said, i am so often on the verge of having my butt handed to me by players from 1300-1600, but it matters not. I am studying and progressively learning and have hope towards God, like that other great theist, the King of Chess, R.J.Fischer (please note i do not evaluate everything in the same way as he did), that greatness is destined! i shall be a little busy for the next two to three weeks, but really appreciate your kind consideration - regards robbie.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 12:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Hi guys, thats not strictly quite accurate, i have drawn against players rated 1738 at the time, mihai52 and even beaten a player rated at the time in the 1850s, Wiabj, both in tournaments, that being said, i am so often on the verge of having my butt handed to me by players from 1300-1600, but it matters not. I am studying and progressively learni ...[text shortened]... for the next two to three weeks, but really appreciate your kind consideration - regards robbie.
    You being the Dinasour, and your opponent playing Bird?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 12:511 edit
    Lol, I am coming to getcha Fabian!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 17:27
    Lol, I am coming to getcha Fabian!
    Well, if creationists are right, maybe pigs DO fly🙂
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 17:51
    Lol, once i reach 1700, i will take you and Proper Noobster on in a simultaneous event and display of the creationists vastly superior mode of thought, having not limited himself to unintelligent causes, he shall view the chess board as the cosmos, and bend time, space and matter (material) to his will!
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 23:30
    Lol, once i reach 1700, i will take you and Proper Noobster on in a simultaneous event and display of the creationists vastly superior mode of thought, having not limited himself to unintelligent causes, he shall view the chess board as the cosmos, and bend time, space and matter (material) to his will!
    You're SO modest🙂
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 08:192 edits
    You're SO modest🙂
    Lol, modesty requires the recognition and acceptance of limitations, however, the theist, unencumbered by such gaudy ropes of restraint, throws off such feeble shackles in his search for truth.

(shhhh...between you and me i think its a front for a deeply ingrained inferiority complex due to feelings of insecurity since childhood, perhaps even a sense of abandonment, so that, in much the same way an animal may make itself 'appear', to be larger than it actually is to deter predators, thus such an individual may encourage a semblance of confidence, when really, inside, he is a crumbling ruination'. 🙂
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 18:32
    Lol, modesty requires the recognition and acceptance of limitations, however, the theist, unencumbered by such gaudy ropes of restraint, throws off such feeble shackles in his search for truth.

(shhhh...between you and me i think its a front for a deeply ingrained inferiority complex due to feelings of insecurity since childhood, perhaps even a ...[text shortened]... ay encourage a semblance of confidence, when really, inside, he is a crumbling ruination'. 🙂
    I have some Ritalin, maybe that would help🙂
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 20:23
    I have some Ritalin, maybe that would help🙂
    Lol, mmm, couldn't he just lie down on your couch and talk in true Woody Allen style?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 21:56
    Lol, mmm, couldn't he just lie down on your couch and talk in true Woody Allen style?
    Or maybe you just need to get laid🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree