1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '20 14:161 edit
    @humy said
    We don't know if that's true and may well not be.
    What they "reported" looks like misleading information if not including BS lies of what he said. As I previously implied, what they said he said doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense making me naturally think they may be just putting nonsense words in his mouth he didn't actually say.
    For example;

"with the help of inter ...[text shortened]... dge 'report' is obviously to most science experts just dishonest BS and should be dismissed as such.
    Zero Hedge was not the original source of the article.

https://www.gilmorehealth.com/chinese-coronavirus-is-a-man-made-virus-according-to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/

Regardless of the accuracy of the quotes the corporate news media is starting to acknowledge SARS2 is man made while pointing the finger at a Wuhan lab. Watch "Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace that aired this morning. Chris Wallace said the Wuhan lab could be the source of the virus and asked Mike Pence if China should be held responsible. Pence largely evaded the question and said as little as possible about the allegation. It is what Pence didn't say that is very interesting. He didn't say it wasn't man made.

The BBC news is propaganda closely aligned with American propaganda. You really should not expect anything more from the BBC.

It is very unlikely that China would create a virus that the Chinese race is more susceptible to. It simply doesn't make sense. It was more likely a bio-weapons lab in the USA like Fort Detrick. We already know it was shut down for not following safety protocols.

SARS2 probably started here in the USA. Testing simply revealed what was already here and the increased deaths were thought to be the flu by physicians and our government probably knew about it and covered it up until they could blame China as a false origin. The more tests that become available the more infections are detected. It is no coincidence that we now have more infections than any other country. Everything points to the USA as the origin of SARS2.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Apr '20 16:3113 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Zero Hedge was not the original source of the article.

https://www.gilmorehealth.com/chinese-coronavirus-is-a-man-made-virus-according-to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/
    I had already read that link and it just says some of the same suspect claims as your previous link that indicate it may be mainly BS. Just one example:
    It says;

"...Indian researchers have already tried to publish the results of the analyses that showed that this coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus, … the HIV virus (AIDS virus), but they were forced to withdraw their findings as the pressure from the mainstream was too great..."

This above doesn't make much sense. If they 'tried' to publish it then it would have been published because this so called "mainstream", whatever group of people that supposed to be (who are they? All scientists? ), cannot, for example, block such a publication (HOW would they? Kill the publisher?) especially as they most likely wouldn't even know about it before publication so how can they, even if they wanted to, try and block what they are not even yet aware of?
    And if nobody tried to block the publication, exactly what KIND of "pressure" is the above quote referring to? Arm twisting? Someone saying they wouldn't 'approve' of the publication (that wouldn't work), or, what, exactly? And how would that credibly work?

And if it wasn't ever published then how would this expert, given he was working in another part of the world, credibly know about it? That makes no sense. I mean, does he employ a team spies to see what is gong on in labs in other parts of the world? If not, how would he credibly know, exactly?
    There would be no publication of it he could simply look up!
    The BBC news is propaganda closely aligned with American propaganda.
    Wow you are delusional. So you dismiss any facts the BBC news presents that is contrary to your delusional beliefs such as your wild conspiracy theories as just being "propaganda"; got it.

SARS2 probably started here in the USA
    At least for now most of the experts, i.e. the people that know a lot more about it than you or I, say otherwise so I go with what they say because one's default assumption should always be, until you have very good reason or evidence, which you don't have here and haven't shown here, to think the expert's are wrong about something, they are probably right and any ignorant layperson opinion to the contrary you may have is probably wrong. I listen to them, not you.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    19 Apr '20 17:26
    @humy said
    I had already read that link and it just says some of the same suspect claims as your previous link that indicate it may be mainly BS. Just one example:
    It says;

"...Indian researchers have already tried to publish the results of the analyses that showed that this coronavirus genome contained sequences of another virus, … the HIV virus (AIDS virus), but they were forced to w ...[text shortened]... gnorant layperson opinion to the contrary you may have is probably wrong. I listen to them, not you.
    Ad hoc arguments are employed to counter any evidence that contradicts the conspiracy theory. It's one of the ways that they differ from scientific method in the Popperian sense.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '20 22:161 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '20 22:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '20 06:55
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-state-tv-host-covid-19-came-lab-leak-united-states?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi.media&utm_campaign=zerohedge

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree