1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 16:55
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Then a brew master must be willing to spend.... 🙂

The device claims to be 10 times more accurate than you require. Surely with a bit of experimentation you can figure out why you were getting crazy readings?
    yes but i have no calibration chemicals left, it came with two sachets that had to be mixed with DI water at 25 Celsius. I am just gonna get litmus strips, I can get a range from 4-9 pH in increments of .5 , as long as it registers between 5 and 5.5 I will be ok.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 18:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    No, even more than that. 7.0000000000 or else we get sued🙂
    So what device does the guy testing the drain use?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Aug '16 06:57
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So what device does the guy testing the drain use?
    If I tell you I have to kill you🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '16 09:273 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If I tell you I have to kill you🙂
    Its really quite interesting. I read that one Australian city was able to accurately determine the amount of methamphetamine its inhabitants were using per month based on an analysis of waste water. It was a staggering 49 Kg's. The city official said that it came as no surprise.😲
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Aug '16 12:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its really quite interesting. I read that one Australian city was able to accurately determine the amount of methamphetamine its inhabitants were using per month based on an analysis of waste water. It was a staggering 49 Kg's. The city official said that it came as no surprise.😲
    How would meth get into waste water. Oh, never mind. Pee. So Meth addicts better pee into a bucket.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 21:19
    A brilliant explanation of mash pH and how it affects the chemical processes in brewing.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree