1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '14 18:59
    Originally posted by C Hess
    No, you creationists are the simple minds, regurgitating the same old, debunked arguments, ad nauseum.

One of my favourite 80's bands though. Hep hep hep hep - oooooo-ooo-ooo-ooh...

Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me): http://youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A
    Don't you forget about the Creator.
  2. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    10 May '14 19:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Don't you forget about the Creator.
    How could I, when you're around? 😛
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 01:051 edit
    Starlight And A Young Earth - Dr. G. Charles Jackson

YouTube

Wrong thread.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 01:221 edit
    No one knows how many or how big any asteroid strikes were. Therefore, it is all speculation and not worth more speculation or comments in my opinion.
    That is TOTALLY wrong. We Know the sizes of the asteroid strikes pretty well and they are not small like the Barringer crater in Arizona, a mere mile across.

The one in Central America that killed the dino's had a crater 180 MILES across and was found by oil men looking at magnetic effects in their search for oil.

The ejecta from that strike was found 1500 feet deep in BURMUDA. That is a fact, jack. And that was just one. All you have is deny deny deny, you have ZERO science to back up your bogus fantasies about ancient Egyptian 6 day creation myths.

There is also the iridium layer maybe 1 inch thick that dates the time of the impact at 65 million years ago. Iridium does not occur naturally on Earth except in extremely minute amounts but that layer that has now been traced all the way round the planet in that one inch layer with living fossil deposits below it and charcoal deposits above and that one inch layer of iridium proves beyond a shadow of a doubt it came from an asteroid where iridium is much more common, apparently a lot of iridium was included in asteroids and comets which condensed far from the sun.

You probably would poo poo all that too since you do not have the ability to think for yourself, content to let other people do your thinking for you.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 02:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That is TOTALLY wrong. We Know the sizes of the asteroid strikes pretty well and they are not small like the Barringer crater in Arizona, a mere mile across.

The one in Central America that killed the dino's had a crater 180 MILES across and was found by oil men looking at magnetic effects in their search for oil.

The ejecta from that strike was found ...[text shortened]... ot have the ability to think for yourself, content to let other people do your thinking for you.
    Are you referring to this? If so, then this could have happened at about the same time as the worldwide flood.

Catastrophe - Episode 4 - Asteroid Impact

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 03:151 edit
    Are you referring to this? If so, then this could have happened at about the same time as the worldwide flood.

Catastrophe - Episode 4 - Asteroid Impact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqt4US72yec
    Are you TRYING to prove you are an absolute idiot? First off, there WAS no worldwide flood, in spite of the pseudoscientific rot your buddies try to claim and second off it happened MILLIONS of years before mankind was here, the only mammals at that time were little shrew like creatures who could survive such a catastrophe. It was shown this ONE event left 1500 feet of ejecta sediment as far away as Burmuda. Exactly what part of this scenario do you not understand? If it had happened ANY time within the last 100,000 years, mankind would have been wiped out.

You are clearly being deliberately obtuse.

Why don't you try to think with your OWN brain for once in your pathetic life? Think about the FACT an asteroid hitting the Yucatan Peninsula put ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED SOLID FEET OF DEBRIS AS FAR AWAY AS BURMUDA. What part of that do you not understand? Burmuda was only ONE place that ejecta hit. It spread world wide fire literally around the world and ALL of North America was destroyed. Use your own brain and IMAGINE the immense energy of such strikes and there were at least TEN of them we can suss out. Now THINK, this time with your OWN brain, what would happen if that kind of energy was expended TEN TIMES in the last 6000 years.

Screw video's. Use YOUR OWN FRIGGING BRAIN for probably the first time in your life.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 03:40
    Are you TRYING to prove you are an absolute idiot? First off, there WAS no worldwide flood, in spite of the pseudoscientific rot your buddies try to claim and second off it happened MILLIONS of years before mankind was here, the only mammals at that time were little shrew like creatures who could survive such a catastrophe. It was shown this ONE event left ...[text shortened]... 0 years.

Screw video's. Use YOUR OWN FRIGGING BRAIN for probably the first time in your life.
    Did a giant asteroid kill off the dinosaurs?

YouTube

No.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:022 edits
    Did a giant asteroid kill off the dinosaurs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okgVrZ7-P4o

No.
    The asteroid hit in the Yucatan area was just the coup de grace. That is well known. It is also well known that some Dino's survived the hit and the extinction was due to many bad things going on in the environment all at the same time.

Like volcano's which had also inundated most of North America at the time, mega volcano's.

We KNOW the asteroid on its own didn't off the dino's but it was literally the coup de grace even though a few species lasted maybe a million years afterwards but their time was clearly up. If it had been humans around at that time, WE would have been wiped out also and if it happened TODAY we would most likely be wiped out with maybe a few people alive in deep caves or Norad headquarters or some such. They better have great underground gardens if they want to redo the human race though.

So the answer is NO, you cannot use your own brain to think things through. Again, I ask you to IMAGINE the immense forces unleashed by just ONE of those asteroids hitting the Earth. Then imagine TEN such hits within the last 6000 years.

It appears you cannot do that.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:131 edit
    The asteroid hit in the Yucatan area was just the coup de grace. That is well known. It is also well known that some Dino's survived the hit and the extinction was due to many bad things going on in the environment all at the same time.

Like volcano's which had also inundated most of North America at the time, mega volcano's.

We KNOW the asteroid on ...[text shortened]... Earth. Then imagine TEN such hits within the last 6000 years.

It appears you cannot do that.
    It has already been proven that dinosaurs lived with man. So I don't see why you guys are so confused by this asteroid story.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:16
    It has already been proved that dinosaurs lived with man. So I don't see why you guys are so confused by this asteroid story.
    Only in the sick pseudoscience of creationists who THINK they see that. It is TOTALLY proven men and dino's were separated by some 60 million years. You can cling to your fantasy world all you want but you will never prove otherwise. All you can do is find bogus video's that satisfy your craving to be right in your deep programming.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:27
    Only in the sick pseudoscience of creationists who THINK they see that. It is TOTALLY proven men and dino's were separated by some 60 million years. You can cling to your fantasy world all you want but you will never prove otherwise. All you can do is find bogus video's that satisfy your craving to be right in your deep programming.
    I saw evidence on Youtube that proves dinosaurs must have lived with man.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:30
    I saw evidence on Youtube that proves dinosaurs must have lived with man.
    Bullshyte. What you saw was just BULLSHYTE pseudoscience weaponized to keep people like you from realizing the bogus nature of your programming.

You believe what you WANT to believe, simple as that.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:34
    Bullshyte. What you saw was just BULLSHYTE pseudoscience weaponized to keep people like you from realizing the bogus nature of your programming.

You believe what you WANT to believe, simple as that.
    I guess that must be true of you too.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:36
    I guess that must be true of you too.
    No, I follow REAL evidence, not made up bullcrap by creationists who have one goal in mind, destroying evolution as a viable science.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 May '14 04:42
    No, I follow REAL evidence, not made up bullcrap by creationists who have one goal in mind, destroying evolution as a viable science.
    I believe the creation scientists make more sense than the evolution bullcrap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree