Proof of life in outer space!

Proof of life in outer space!

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Sep 09

here is a link to this amazing find:

Moth balls in space! They couldn't find any evidence of the rest of the moth's but they found the balls.....

http://esciencenews.com/articles/2009/09/02/university.georgia.researchers.show.component.mothballs.present.deep.space.clouds

jb

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by sonhouse
here is a link to this amazing find:

Moth balls in space! They couldn't find any evidence of the rest of the moth's but they found the balls.....

http://esciencenews.com/articles/2009/09/02/university.georgia.researchers.show.component.mothballs.present.deep.space.clouds
Yeah not to hard to understand here. Moths have balls that resist the penetration of radiation. The rest of the body has been turned to space dust by the molecular degeneration of space radiation. Moths are such a good biological design that the nuts have shielded themselves for no further mutation. Probably a lot of balls up their as anyone knows they are atracted to light. I doubt they make it to the sun before they fizzle out.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
Yeah not to hard to understand here. Moths have balls that resist the penetration of radiation. The rest of the body has been turned to space dust by the molecular degeneration of space radiation. Moths are such a good biological design that the nuts have shielded themselves for no further mutation. Probably a lot of balls up their as anyone knows they are atracted to light. I doubt they make it to the sun before they fizzle out.
Well obviously you have no knowledge of the molecular cloud theory of the origin of life, they could have evolved right there in the cloud, lots of nutrients and such, amino acids, they love that stuff! You can just picture clouds of moths and their balls floating around in a dense molecular cloud, yeah, that's the ticket......