1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    03 Mar '15 08:48
    http://phys.org/news/2015-03-rare-alien-deep-goblin-shark.html

    I find it very ugly in the two pictures in the link showing it.
  2. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    03 Mar '15 11:46
    Originally posted by humy
    I find it very ugly in the two pictures in the link showing it.
    When you live in the dark there is no need to look good.
  3. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    03 Mar '15 11:481 edit
    Enjoy:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=goblin+shark&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    03 Mar '15 12:171 edit
    Originally posted by humy
    http://phys.org/news/2015-03-rare-alien-deep-goblin-shark.html

    I find it very ugly in the two pictures in the link showing it.
    I wanted to see an image of it without those dumb hands in the way.

    Thanks to Thwitehead, those images are awesome. Don't think I would want that think biting me!
  5. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    03 Mar '15 20:02
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    When you live in the dark there is no need to look good.
    Notice how bats are ugly and birds are pretty, caterpillars look nice but worms are ugly, butterflies are prettier than moths, tropical reef fish are nicer looking than deep sea fish. Flowers grow in the sun and mushrooms in the dark. Its all about light levels!
Back to Top