1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 12:062 edits
    Posted in Thread 159672, "How does the universes expand?", page 5:

Originally posted by RJHinds
    Okay, I'll make a deal with you. If you will stop trolling my threads I will stay out of the Science Forum.

Originally posted by FabianFnas
    That's a deal.

...meaning that, if RJHinds will keep his christian promise, we will not ever see him here in the Science forum any more.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 17:06
    PLEASE PLEASE will NOBODY read nor respond to his most recent thread (with the moronic title coming from him "People's lack of knowledge of Science" ) .
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 17:291 edit
    Originally posted by humy
    PLEASE PLEASE will [b]NOBODY read nor respond to his most recent thread (with the moronic title coming from him "People's lack of knowledge of Science" ) .[/b]
    That one was RBhill. Unless you are implying they are one and the same person.
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 17:38
    Posted in Thread 159672, "How does the universes expand?", page 5:

Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]Okay, I'll make a deal with you. If you will stop trolling my threads I will stay out of the Science Forum.

That's a deal.

...meaning that, if RJHinds will keep his christian promise, we will not ever see him here in the Science forum any more.[/b]
    He will probably, however, feel the need to comment if you keep starting threads about him.
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 19:301 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That one was RBhill. Unless you are implying they are one and the same person.
    No no, of course I was referring to RBhill's thread! ๐Ÿ™‚ Why would I tell everyone not to respond to FabianFnas thread and with such force? -that seems like a bit harsh and unwarranted.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 19:47
    No no, of course I was referring to RBhill's thread! ๐Ÿ™‚ Why would I tell everyone not to respond to FabianFnas thread and with such force? -that seems like a bit harsh and unwarranted.
    Ok.
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 00:10
    I still don't think you've spotted that RBhill is not RJHinds...

Because on the face of it your post doesn't make sense.

FabianFnas makes a post about RJHinds.

You then tell everyone not to respond to 'him' [contextually meaning RJHinds]
    and name a thread posted by RBHill.

Sonhouse, reading the conversation presumably the same way I did, asks
    if you realise that the new thread is by RBHill and you then talk about
    FabianFnas.....
  8. Standard memberforkedknight
    Defend the Universe
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 05:14
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I still don't think you've spotted that RBhill is not RJHinds...

Because on the face of it your post doesn't make sense.

FabianFnas makes a post about RJHinds.

You then tell everyone not to respond to 'him' [contextually meaning RJHinds]
    and name a thread posted by RBHill.

Sonhouse, reading the conversation presumably the same way I did, asks
    if you realise that the new thread is by RBHill and you then talk about
    FabianFnas.....
    You really not picking up on the humor in his reply? I thought he made a pretty good recovery.
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 07:557 edits
    Originally posted by forkedknight
    You really not picking up on the humor in his reply? I thought he made a pretty good recovery.
    I am glad someone got it! It is a pity sonhouse didn't misspell it as something totally ludicrous like "RJHindssssssssssssssssss๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•" so, with an apparently totally serious face, I could just keep repeating "RJHindssssssssssssssssss๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•" in all my posts exactly just AS IF I didn't notice anything wrong!
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 09:36
    Originally posted by forkedknight
    Nope. Didn't detect the humour.

If you want humour to be detected on an internet forum you need a big honking neon flashing sign that says "This post is funny".

Otherwise it will be taken literally.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 09:59
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Nope. Didn't detect the humour.

If you want humour to be detected on an internet forum you need a big honking neon flashing sign that says "This post is funny".

Otherwise it will be taken literally.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue-in-cheek
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 12:571 edit
    I am glad that people here appear to be complying with my plea even if, like I suspect, my plea had nothing to do with it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree