1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 22:55
    It is true that through selective breeding man has been able to domesticate animals and plants. But man has never been able to turn on kind of plant or animal into another kind nor has man been able to create life.

DNA contains all of the information needed to duplicate itself, and all the information that the cell needs to operate and perform its various functions. Each cell may have a different function. Therefore reproduction and inheritance rely totally on the DNA. The DNA acts as a blue print or computer program.

With all of the complication that’s in just a one-celled plant or one-celled animal, where would a scientist begin, to try to create life from non-life? In order to function the DNA needs certain proteins and enzymes. The first thing they would need to do is to create a working DNA, complete with everything it needs to operate. Bill Gate has said that the DNA program code is much more complex than any that man has ever made.

Even if some day scientist produce life, this won’t prove that the same thing happened by chance 3 billion years ago. All this would prove is that it took a Herculean effort of evil-lutionist planning, efforts, experiments and alot of very high-tech and precision laboratory equipment. I believe we could call this intelligent design.

Evil-lution can not account for or explain the forming of consciousness or intelligence. How could mind or thought have evolved from matter? Evil-lution is no more than an hypothesis based on speculations and void of scientific proof.

Stephen Hawking says, “The odds against a universe like ours emerging out of something like the Big Bang are enormous. I think there are clearly religious implications.”

Cosmologist, George Ellis, said, “The symmetries and delicate balances we observe require an extraordinary coherence of conditions and cooperation of laws and effects, suggesting that in some sense they have been purposefully designed”.

Alfred Wallace, a biologist, realized that the 1% gap of intelligence between humans and apes was much greater than Darwin had realized. Look at the difference that 1 percent makes in ability, behavior, self-consciousness, culture, intellect, language, skills, personal relationships, awareness of sensations, emotions, conscious thoughts, beliefs, perceptions, expectations, mental images, artistic creativity, and the many other facets that set us apart. We share 99% of the DNA of the gorilla and the mouse. We even share some of the same DNA with insects, plants & even amoebas, but what does that prove? Perhaps it proves we all had the same designer and creator.

Isaac Asimov said, “In man is a three-pound brain which, as far as we know, is the most complex and orderly arrangement of matter in the universe.”

Biochemist, Michael Behe, brings up an argument that biochemical systems like the long chains or cascades of molecular reactions that occur in the eye & immune system cannot come from gradual evolution. These complex interlocking systems couldn’t have came from such simpler functions, because if just one simple step or component was missing the whole system wouldn’t work. He calls it an “all-or-nothing system” that was designed not in stages but all at the same time.

Einstein wrote, “The great initial success of quantum theory cannot convert me to believe in that fundamental game of dice... I am absolutely convinced that one will eventually arrive at a theory in which the objects connected by laws are not probabilities, but conceived facts... God does not play dice.”

Former Director of the Botanical Institute atLund University, Dr. N. Heribert-Nilsson said, “My attempt to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years has completely failed...The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”

Evolutionary scientist, Theodosius Dobzhansky had to admit: “The applicability of the experimental methods to the study of such unique historical processes is severely restricted before all else by the time intervals involved, which far exceed the lifetime of any human experimenter. And yet, it is just such impossibility that is demanded by anti-evolutionists when they ask for ‘proofs’ of evolution which they would magnanimously accept as satisfactory”.

"Science Digest" published an article entitled “New Theories of Creation” (Oct. 1972), by Jerry Bishop, who writes, “To the surprise of scientists, the chemical makeup of the moon rocks is distinctly different from that of rocks on earth. This difference implies that the moon formed under different conditions, and means that any theory on the origin of the planets now will have to create the earth and the moon in different ways.”

The Evil-lution model shows no reasonable explanation for the backwards rotations of Venus and Uranus.

These are just a few of the proofs against evolution. See the following link for more:

http://www.scientificproofagainstevolution.org/Pages/default.aspx
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 05:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is true that through selective breeding man has been able to domesticate animals and plants. But man has never been able to turn on kind of plant or animal into another kind nor has man been able to create life.

DNA contains all of the information needed to duplicate itself, and all the information that the cell needs to operate and perform its various ...[text shortened]... following link for more:

More science as weapon. This has nothing to do with science, only as a weapon to defeat a noble science with the whip of religion.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 05:23
    Yet another dodgy pseudoscience religious-nutter site.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 06:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    More science as weapon. This has nothing to do with science, only as a weapon to defeat a noble science with the whip of religion.
    I am using Science Forum to defeat atheism and the lies of evil-lution and to restore science to the search for truth. 😏
  5. Germany
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 07:16
    I am using Science Forum to defeat atheism and the lies of evil-lution and to restore science to the search for truth. 😏
    You might want to start by looking up what the evolution theory actually says.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 07:25
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    You might want to start by looking up what the evolution theory actually says.
    I know what evil-lution says and it is a bunch of lies. 😏
  7. Germany
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 07:28
    I know what evil-lution says and it is a bunch of lies. 😏
    Yet in the first sentence of your post you are talking about "creating life" even though evolution theory says nothing about how life started. Something someone with a rudimentary understanding of what the theory says knows, of course.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 07:311 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yet in the first sentence of your post you are talking about "creating life" even though evolution theory says nothing about how life started. Something someone with a rudimentary understanding of what the theory says knows, of course.
    I am referring to Evil-lution. See...

YouTube

YouTube
  9. Germany
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 08:20
    I am referring to Evil-lution. See...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W763lQR0tU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIEFl4t6nQ8
    Interesting. I must say, you've convinced me that evil-lution is full of lies.
  10. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 09:48
    Alfred Wallace, a biologist, realized that the 1% gap of intelligence between humans and apes was much greater than Darwin had realized.
    What does this mean? 1% gap in DNA?? Certainly not a 1% difference in intelligence. This is nonsensical.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 10:362 edits
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    What does this mean? 1% gap in DNA?? Certainly not a 1% difference in intelligence. This is nonsensical.
    Lol. God knows what delusions are going around in his mind here -I simply cannot imagine. Next he would be saying they were arguing and disagreeing about the anus.
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 10:5110 edits

DNA contains all of the information needed to duplicate itself, and all the information that the cell needs to operate and perform its various following link for more:

“God does not play dice.”

when Einstein talks about 'God' here, just like whenever he spoke of 'God', he is not talking about some kind of supernatural deity but 'the whole universe and the laws of physics' i.e. for him, in 'Einstein speak',
    “God” = “ the whole universe and the laws of physics”.

He complained bitterly whenever the lying Creationists cited him as being a believer of their kind of God. He once said:

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."
    — Albert Einstein, 1954, Albert Einstein: The Human Side.

Although he was not an atheist (nobody is perfect), he was NOT a theist but rather an Agnostic:

http://en.wikipedia.org
    wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein#Agnosticism_and_atheism

he referred to the belief in a personal god as 'infantile' and consistently rejected any belief in a personal god as basically being totally stupid -sorry, your religion gets no support from Einstein!
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 12:47
    Originally posted by humy

when Einstein talks about 'God' here, just like whenever he spoke of 'God', he is not talking about some kind of supernatural deity but 'the whole universe and the laws of physics' i.e. for him, in 'Einstein speak',

He complained bitterly whenever the ...[text shortened]... basically being totally stupid -sorry, your religion gets no support from Einstein!
    The really sick thing about their religion is they think it's ok to kill in the name of their god because it is in an ancient book. It tends to tell me there is no intelligent life on Earth.
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 13:20
    Originally posted by humy

He complained bitterly whenever the ...[text shortened]... basically being totally stupid -sorry, your religion gets no support from Einstein!
    In fact I would say that not one of the real scientists he quote mined in his OP would agree that evolution was wrong.
  15. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 19:16
    Evil-lution? Is that some proto-heavy metal music composed by John Dowland? in which case it probably doesn't exist, although scientific proof that it doesn't might be elusive. "Evil-Luton", however, has a ring of authenticity about it. Rather similar to Devilish-Dunstable, first proposed by Chardonnay Bogstain from Southend.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree