πŸ˜‰
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 12:361 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    πŸ˜‰
    Nope, shoot them. πŸ˜‰ They're tainting our collective unconscious.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 13:53
    Humans? They are human?πŸ™‚
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 22:50
    help meeeeeeeeeeee, ive been assimilated into the collective sub-conscience of the cyber Borgs in science forum! 'resistance is futile!', 'resistance is futile!' πŸ˜€
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 23:171 edit
    The question really is - are Creationists people?
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Feb '10 01:28
    It's well known that humans evolved from apes. It's also well known that Young Earth Creationists claim they did not evolve from apes.

Clearly they're not human and have no inalienable rights.

=D
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Feb '10 04:04
    help meeeeeeeeeeee, ive been assimilated into the collective sub-conscience of the cyber Borgs in science forum! 'resistance is futile!', 'resistance is futile!' πŸ˜€
    I have a sign in my electronics shop 'Current events in Electra City:Resistance is futile'πŸ™‚
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '10 05:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I have a sign in my electronics shop 'Current events in Electra City:Resistance is futile'πŸ™‚
    Lol, its very funny, its a chat-up line that i used before marriage which proved quite ineffective, it went like this, 'your mine women, resistance is futile', i cant think why them chicks never dug it?

you have an electronics shop, wow, i bow!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 16:161 edit
    Lol, its very funny, its a chat-up line that i used before marriage which proved quite ineffective, it went like this, 'your mine women, resistance is futile', i cant think why them chicks never dug it?

you have an electronics shop, wow, i bow!
    Some days I am even able to walk on the floor...
    I was finally able to separate my ham shack from the electronics shack, the electronics part has a tektronics O'scope, fluke DVM, various power supplies, and a bench and a BUNCH of electronic and electrical parts and a stereoscope microscope I got from a crystal manufacturer who died and his wife and daughter did not have the know-how to make crystals, that was Crysaload co. in New Jersey. So I bid on a bunch of their stuff and got the whole lot for about 400 bucks. Also included 2 parts bins, one about 5 feet high with 5 deep drawers and another shorter one with 3 deep drawers, they were loaded with all kinds of connectors, hole saw parts, insulators, switches. All in all an incredible find! It also included a small electronics part bin chuck full of transistors, sockets and the like and about 10 cigar boxes filled with 50 years of older analog electronic components like relays and such.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '10 07:51
    Some days I am even able to walk on the floor...
    I was finally able to separate my ham shack from the electronics shack, the electronics part has a tektronics O'scope, fluke DVM, various power supplies, and a bench and a BUNCH of electronic and electrical parts and a stereoscope microscope I got from a crystal manufacturer who died and his wife and daughte ...[text shortened]... 10 cigar boxes filled with 50 years of older analog electronic components like relays and such.
    wow, one can only imagine what an Aladdin cave of goodies, i can see them transistors and capacitors gleaming in your eyes! i wish i was more brainy i would have loved to have studies electronics. my little boy and i we have made some experiments, he has an anti adult detector on his door which beeps when an adult enters. its utilises two pieces of tin foil attached to two paper clips which make the connection, when the door is opened, the circuit is broken and the buzzer buzzes.

we also tried to make a lie detector utilising the moisture on ones hands and the resultant difference in resistance.
  11. weedhopper
    Moves
    09 Feb '10 06:12
    Creationists are people. Flat-earthers are people. Vegetarians are people. People who believe the hackers and not the global warming people are people.
    Not agreeing with you, or me, or anyone else, is no basis to revoke their "human card."
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '10 18:49
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Creationists are people. Flat-earthers are people. Vegetarians are people. People who believe the hackers and not the global warming people are people.
    Not agreeing with you, or me, or anyone else, is no basis to revoke their "human card."
    I would have thought you would have seen the facetious nature of this thread.
    I would assume you are human in spite of thatπŸ™‚
  13. weedhopper
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 16:47
    I would have thought you would have seen the facetious nature of this thread.
    I would assume you are human in spite of thatπŸ™‚
    Then you would have thought correctly.
    On both counts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree