1. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:541 edit
    i've heard of time storms and the confuson it causes. meteorologists fear them beacause they are so unpredictible. they come without warning and create mass confusion. does anyone have any significant information on time storms, or as they call, time slips?
  2. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 19:451 edit
    Originally posted by dragonstarr369
    i've heard of time storms and the confuson it causes. meteorologists fear them beacause they are so unpredictible. they come without warning and create mass confusion. does anyone have any significant information on time storms, or as they call, time slips?
    http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/d/gordon-r-dickson/time-storm.htm

EDIT: Don't forget: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_slip
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 19:54
    Originally posted by PBE6
    http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/d/gordon-r-dickson/time-storm.htm

EDIT: Don't forget: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_slip
    Funny, I thought this was the SCIENCE forum. Go figure.
  4. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 15:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Science fiction, perhaps?
  5. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 20:511 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    sciience fact or science affliction!

Fact or affliction. for the ignorant: there are thousands or reputed cases in the US australia and africa of METEOROLOICAL time storms. these storms are said to do supernatural things. there are authentic cases of these events! how come these events are being so readily and conveniently brushed aside as science fiction? you mean thousands of cases in different continents report the same or similar events which classify this as a time storm througouht the annals of history and NO ONE even knows of it's existence? i thught you all were intelligent!

time storms are real clouds that hang low in the atmosphere. they have been known to create lightning balls and create other strange phenomenon. many of rhese evensts are said to alter the time-space continuum when cought in the midst of these stormes! people are said to go back or forward in time, and even have seen time stood still (in their individual perceptiion.) these clouds go back for thoughsnds of years in the asian communities and have have documented cases of such dating back hudreds of years before it's first reported appearance in the u.s. in 1966!

for all you science buff: GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK! these evensts go around you every day, and you all have absolutely no clue that they even exist. get wise and inform me of what you know. in the meantime, i'll do my own research.

you all disappoint me.
  6. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 21:44
    sciience fact or science affliction!

Fact or affliction. for the ignorant: there are thousands or reputed cases in the US australia and africa of METEOROLOICAL time storms. these storms are said to do supernatural things. there are authentic cases of these events! how come these events are being so readily and conveniently brushed aside as science ...[text shortened]... orm me of what you know. in the meantime, i'll do my own research.

you all disappoint me.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 😵
  7. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 22:48
    in the meantime, i'll do my own research.
    You do that. But unless you're using a reputable scientific source, please don't waste our time.
  8. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '08 14:29
    Originally posted by mtthw
    You do that. But unless you're using a reputable scientific source, please don't waste our time.
    since when does reality have to side with science? why do you think the scientific community is covering all this up ? think about that before your think your puny level of "scientific knowledge" dare challenge the paranormal!

you all still disappoint me. not you personally, yet the most knowledgeable amongst of us to scared to tell common sense, i.e. the truth.
  9. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '08 14:54
    Why do you think the scientific community is covering all this up ?
    The point is, we don't think the scientific community is covering all this up. Because we haven't seen one single piece of convincing evidence to suggest that it is.
  10. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '08 15:25
    Originally posted by mtthw
    The point is, we don't think the scientific community is covering all this up. Because we haven't seen one single piece of convincing evidence to suggest that it is.
    if you were IN a time storm, yuo;d wish you'd listen. is that convincing eonugh? your scientific cimmunity still wont be convinced. think about that.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Apr '08 16:25
    if you were IN a time storm, yuo;d wish you'd listen. is that convincing eonugh? your scientific cimmunity still wont be convinced. think about that.
    If you were being beated to death by midget clown leprechauns fairies, you'd wish the scientific communiuty believed in them. So what?
  12. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    05 Apr '08 17:18
    So now a hypothetical situation is supposed to be evidence? The scientific community isn't really that hard to convince, if you have remotely credible evidence.

And face it, if these "time storms" exist (and I'm still not sure what you're talking about, as I genuinely have never heard of them even as myth) and I found myself in one...would it help me one little bit if I believed in them? I doubt it.
  13. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 17:18
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If you were being beated to death by midget clown leprechauns fairies, you'd wish the scientific communiuty believed in them. So what?
    so why the cover-up? if you had all these meteorologists with all this evidence, then why don't they report them. they can see all around the world with all this technology, and no one is talking. ask yourself, why aren't they talking about it? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 08:15
    so why the cover-up? if you had all these meteorologists with all this evidence, then why don't they report them. they can see all around the world with all this technology, and no one is talking. ask yourself, why aren't they talking about it? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    If no one is talking then how did you find out about it? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
  15. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 12:39
    I must admit, it's an unusual debating technique. Take the lack of evidence for something's existence as evidence that it does exist. Once you've made that leap, it's completely impossible to refute. Any rational argument as to why you're wrong is simply more proof that you're on to something.

Bizarre but effective 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree