1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 18:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    100% bullshyte, since you were not there you have no idea what I was thinking. 1 fuel flow. 2 guy stuck. 3 climb truck, get him out. That was it. There was no calculating involved. It happened way too fast for any calculation.
    There was no calculating involved. It happened way too fast for any calculation.
    Here's what you said:
    In the case of me V the truck, there was no time between seeing fuel flowing and the dude stuck inside and me climbing up the side of the truck. The only thing I thought was how frigging big the truck was lying on its side. That was it. My goal was to free the stuck driver and that was it nothing more.

In that brief narrative--- not including your other recollections of the event--- you demonstrate quite a bit of thinking, calculation, determination and analysis.
    But the ultimate decision you made was the one which assessed the danger, the potential harm/loss to both self and the other and saw an advantage to be gained by going forward with the rescue, regardless.

You emphatically had a choice to make... and made it.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 19:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]There was no calculating involved. It happened way too fast for any calculation.
    Here's what you said:
    [quote]In the case of me V the truck, there was no time between seeing fuel flowing and the dude stuck inside and me climbing up the side of the truck. The only thing I thought was how frigging big the truck was lying on its side. That was it. My ...[text shortened]... ng forward with the rescue, regardless.

You emphatically had a choice to make... and made it.[/b]
    Of course it was a choice, the choise to help out a fellow human. Actually it could have been a stuck otter and the results would have been the same.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 21:16
    Of course it was a choice, the choise to help out a fellow human. Actually it could have been a stuck otter and the results would have been the same.
    And the thinking came first.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 11:03
    And the thinking came first.
    It was a problem followed very shortly after by a solution, there was little conscious thought except thinking the truck could catch fire at any time with a human being inside. Of course had it been you, you would have reacted just like the rest of the crowd, hoping the dude would burn up so they could see some human suffering. That's what it looked like to me, watching all those low class humans just staring at the truck and nobody had the inititive to do anything about it.

If I saw a girl being attacked I would jump in with whatever I had if it had to be a rock or a 2X4 to stop it. No thinking involved. I see an outrage, I act. Pure and simple. No thought of payback, just stop the outrage.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 12:35
    It was a problem followed very shortly after by a solution, there was little conscious thought except thinking the truck could catch fire at any time with a human being inside. Of course had it been you, you would have reacted just like the rest of the crowd, hoping the dude would burn up so they could see some human suffering. That's what it looked like to ...[text shortened]... nvolved. I see an outrage, I act. Pure and simple. No thought of payback, just stop the outrage.
    Of course had it been you, you would have reacted just like the rest of the crowd, hoping the dude would burn up so they could see some human suffering.
    And when you are scratching your head wondering why I am not responding to any more of your posts--- ever--- think no further than this latest of your weak insults for the reason you're being ignored.
    Your small mindedness has again ostracized you from yet another relationship wherein something could be gained, leaving instead void.
    You're a punk who aged into an ass of a man with precious little to redeem him.
    Good riddance.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 13:071 edit
    [b]Of course had it been you, you would have reacted just like the rest of the crowd, hoping the dude would burn up so they could see some human suffering.
    And when you are scratching your head wondering why I am not responding to any more of your posts--- ever--- think no further than this latest of your weak insults for the reason you're being ignor ...[text shortened]...
    You're a punk who aged into an ass of a man with precious little to redeem him.
    Good riddance.[/b]
    Likewise.You get on to a subject and you never let go, biting on like a rotweiler. Like your flat Earth crap, you think yourself so far above the rest of humanity and only you can straighten out the duped billions of people believing the big lie. THAT is why I insult you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree