1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 03:351 edit
    You don't have to go through a lot of trouble to find it. It is all around you. You just need to learn how to detect it.

http://www.mindivogel.com/uploads/1/1/3/9/11394148/how_to_detect_propaganda.pdf

Edward Bernays literally wrote the book on propaganda.

YouTube

Notice the similarities between propaganda used against Guatamala and Nicaragua by Reagan. Both were alleged to be a soviet base for invasion of the region.

https://www.nytimes.com/1985/04/21/world/reagan-asserts-russian-troops-help-nicaragua.html
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 18:45
    @metal-brain said
    You don't have to go through a lot of trouble to find it. It is all around you. You just need to learn how to detect it.

http://www.mindivogel.com/uploads/1/1/3/9/11394148/how_to_detect_propaganda.pdf

Edward Bernays literally wrote the book on propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44I3pMouCnM

Notice the similarities between propaganda used against Guata ...[text shortened]... egion.

https://www.nytimes.com/1985/04/21/world/reagan-asserts-russian-troops-help-nicaragua.html
    And now we have a Russian operative as POTUS, sucking up to Putin, now mouthing the change of history with his own propaganda BS, that Russia was right to invade Afghanistan because of all those nasty Afghan terrorists. Right out of Trump's mouth in that stupid meeting the other day. NOBODY in the US would EVER say such nonsense but right out of our POTUS ass comes this Russian propaganda. It is clear he heard it from some high end Russian not any American.
    Even conservative papers are calling him out on this one.

If we were at war with Russia there would be a definite name for what Trump has said and done, Treason. Pure and simple.

Erdawan calls him up on the phone and 30 minutes later, pull out of Syria so Erdy can kill ALL the kurds who are our allies but allies are few and far between now that Trump has dissed almost all of them and who will trust us now that we are in ABSOLUTE fact the laughing stock of the world now and it won't come back any time soon even after this POTUS cretin has been kicked out or voted out of office.
    He is a disaster of the first nature to the US, an elephant in a china closet.
    "Trade wars are a good thing, and we will win that one easily"
    "I will keep the government shut down for months, YEARS if needed"
    Yessir, a PARAGON of wisdom.......
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 20:401 edit
    @sonhouse said
    And now we have a Russian operative as POTUS, sucking up to Putin, now mouthing the change of history with his own propaganda BS, that Russia was right to invade Afghanistan because of all those nasty Afghan terrorists. Right out of Trump's mouth in that stupid meeting the other day. NOBODY in the US would EVER say such nonsense but right out of our POTUS ass comes this Russ ...[text shortened]... will keep the government shut down for months, YEARS if needed"
    Yessir, a PARAGON of wisdom.......
    Name calling: Denier

Transfer: Scientific consensus claimed where there is none. I call this the "everybody knows that" illusion. Myth accepted as universal fact.

Testimonial: Al Gore and other minions

Get the point?

You are ranting unproven conspiracy theories again. Maria Valeryevna Butina is still in the USA. So much for your theory.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 22:321 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Name calling: Denier

Transfer: Scientific consensus claimed where there is none. I call this the "everybody knows that" illusion. Myth accepted as universal fact.

Testimonial: Al Gore and other minions

Get the point?

You are ranting unproven conspiracy theories again. Maria Valeryevna Butina is still in the USA. So much for your theory.
    I never said ANYTHING about conspiracy theories. Did you not hear Trump talk about the revisionist history of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan? Where he said, in public and on TV, that it was RIGHT for the Soviets to invade Afghanistan BECAUSE of the terrorists from Afghanistan attacking some part or other of the Soviet empire.
    Are you saying that did not happen? Do you actually agree with that revisionist statement?

Do you realize the Soviets killed THREE MILLION Afghans in that war?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '19 10:391 edit
    @sonhouse said
    I never said ANYTHING about conspiracy theories. Did you not hear Trump talk about the revisionist history of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan? Where he said, in public and on TV, that it was RIGHT for the Soviets to invade Afghanistan BECAUSE of the terrorists from Afghanistan attacking some part or other of the Soviet empire.
    Are you saying that did not happen? Do you ...[text shortened]... that revisionist statement?

You didn't have to say it was a conspiracy theory, it is obvious. You have no proof Trump is a Russian operative. If I called you a Russian operative would that mean you are one?

Why would Russia have to arrest an American in Russia for a prisoner swap if Trump is a Russian operative? Your conspiracy theory is ridiculous.

Trump says a lot of stupid things. Does it surprise you every time he says stuff that makes no sense? You say stupid things that make no sense too. Remember when you told me that the human race was threatened by GW?

Do you still believe that?

"Do you realize the Soviets killed THREE MILLION Afghans in that war?"

What is your source of information? Are you sure you are not repeating revisionist history?
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 09:04
    @sonhouse said
    Are you saying that did not happen? Do you ...[text shortened]... that revisionist statement?

If soviets were wrong to invade Afghanistan, then US has been wrong in pretty much every war they've been involved in the past 50 years...
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 17:04
    @freakywizard said
    If soviets were wrong to invade Afghanistan, then US has been wrong in pretty much every war they've been involved in the past 50 years...
    I agree. The Russia investigation is a distraction from the real scandal, Dr. Evil Kissinger advising Trump.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/08/deep-state-meet-the-man-who-controlled-10-presidents-for-54-years/

Anti Trump zealots like sonhouse have no clue what Henry Kissinger represents and how damaging it would be to expose this to people. He has Kissinger wrapped up in a bow for him to do significant damage to Trump and he ignores it for mere allegations in the Russia investigation.

Kissinger would never advise someone siding with Russia. That would be like a high level organized crime syndicate member working with a rival crime syndicate. If Trump did that he would be JFKed. Despite that sonhouse thinks the warmonger Pence would be better than Trump, as if imperialism is just a game like chess. Sonhouse thinks killing people is just fine as long as a democrat is doing the killing. That is why he condones the Libya invasion. It is a lesser of 2 evils thing with him. As long as the evil imperialist is a democrat he will condone evil. That is how the establishment divides and conquers people, with partisan division. It is the perfect tool to get both sides to condone evil. Then they rationalize it by saying stuff like "but the supreme court appointments". Their partisan bias is more important than stopping evil invasions and they think that is normal. That is why they call it brain washing. They think condoning evil makes perfect sense.

The attempted coup in Venezuela has Kissinger's fingerprints all over it. It is exactly his method of operation. Trump is doing everything he says.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 15:10
    Maduro is the legitimate president of Venezuela. Trump and Pence are both liars who should be impeached for conspiracy to overthrow a legitimate democracy.

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/The-Case-for-Legitimacy-of-Maduros-Second-Presidential-Term-20190108-0026.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree