1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 23:02
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Sleep is a very good time machine. I often go back in time with memory freely.
    Me too, and I go forward in time that way as well. Forward to a time in the future where all the men have turned fully gay and the poor women are in dire need of the services of a 21st century horndog like me. On my last time travel trip there, they made me into a King, King Boner the first.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 23:13
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    "Time travel" is possible in a relativistic sense, but not in any other way. Relativity says that causal influences, or "information", cannot travel faster than light.
    If someone set up an experiment where two continuous beams of paired photons were sent out in different directions then why wouldnt quantum entanglement be a means to communicate faster than light? It would take light speed to get the beam to its target but after the coninuous beams reached their destination a person could change the polarity of photons and cause the polarity at the target of the other beam to change instantaneously. Using some kind of mirrors or maybe fiber optics to allow one beam to return to manipulate it as the other beam goes to a target elsewhere, I would think it would allow faster than light communication provided the beams are continuous and the time to get the beam to its target initially has passed already. Once those conditions are met why wouldn't that work?
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 23:17
    Originally posted by CLL53
    Me too, and I go forward in time that way as well. Forward to a time in the future where all the men have turned fully gay and the poor women are in dire need of the services of a 21st century horndog like me. On my last time travel trip there, they made me into a King, King Boner the first.
    I shall give that a try. There should be enough room in the future for two of us there without us having the same women.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 23:22
    I shall give that a try. There should be enough room in the future for two of us there without us having the same women.
    Yep it is wonderful there.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 23:32
    Yep it is wonderful there.
    I could have told you that you would like it there, just like you told me when I first met you there on a trip I made once before (or rather will have made when that time arrives). Glad you like it, plenty of young women, make that nubile young women, and more than enough for two of us (remembering that all the native future men are gay). Just remember they made me King Boner, so you may want to be a Duke or an Earl or something (the ladies there are big on titles). If we ever get tired of the women, all we have to do is go further into the future and bone their granddaughters.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 04:03
    I could have told you that you would like it there, just like you told me when I first met you there on a trip I made once before (or rather will have made when that time arrives). Glad you like it, plenty of young women, make that nubile young women, and more than enough for two of us (remembering that all the native future men are gay). Just remember they ...[text shortened]... red of the women, all we have to do is go further into the future and bone their granddaughters.
    You are one cool dude for sharing this. I shall be Duke golden rod. I have an idea FMF would like the future too but for different reasons. There is one weird thing about the granddaughters. Not so weird considering there are two of us that are straight. You would have to bone my granddaughters and I yours. Hey- it makes sense why you shared this now.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 13:221 edit
    You are one cool dude for sharing this. I shall be Duke golden rod. I have an idea FMF would like the future too but for different reasons. There is one weird thing about the granddaughters. Not so weird considering there are two of us that are straight. You would have to bone my granddaughters and I yours. Hey- it makes sense why you shared this now.
    Great Duke golden rod, the future is a blast, and I understand why you think the other guy might like it there as well (the guys in the future will be glad to meet him, especially since they will have read these posts in history books and are expecting him). Meant granddaughters of the future women, not necessarily ours (but wait, you are right, if all the men are gay, the only way the granddaughters exist is because they were decended from one, or both, of us). Not a problem for ME though, I have no children, so all the progeny are descended from you, but YOU might have issues with boning your own descendants. I have an idea. Next trip into the future we find books that tell us what we did (or will do) to solve this problem.
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 13:55
    Great Duke golden rod, the future is a blast, and I understand why you think the other guy might like it there as well (the guys in the future will be glad to meet him, especially since they will have read these posts in history books and are expecting him). Meant granddaughters of the future women, not necessarily ours (but wait, you are right, if all the me ...[text shortened]... trip into the future we find books that tell us what we did (or will do) to solve this problem.
    The answer is quite simple. You will have to have some kids somewhere along the way. We may not have to resort to the granddaughter boneing though as several billion women should be enough. Plus that, we do not want to risk having sons and grandsons. I don't know about you but I would rather have no kids and be content with a few billion women to split than have a.... well umm... son that is a little.... well a happy little feller.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 15:38
    The answer is quite simple. You will have to have some kids somewhere along the way. We may not have to resort to the granddaughter boneing though as several billion women should be enough. Plus that, we do not want to risk having sons and grandsons. I don't know about you but I would rather have no kids and be content with a few billion women to split than have a.... well umm... son that is a little.... well a happy little feller.
    hahahahaha, yep, no "funny" sons or grandsons would be the desired outcome. A few billion women each should be enough. If not, we can always make more! lol
  10. Germany
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 17:04
    If someone set up an experiment where two continuous beams of paired photons were sent out in different directions then why wouldnt quantum entanglement be a means to communicate faster than light? It would take light speed to get the beam to its target but after the coninuous beams reached their destination a person could change the polarity of photons a ...[text shortened]... its target initially has passed already. Once those conditions are met why wouldn't that work?
    It wouldn't work because the person measuring the photons has to communicate the result of the measurement to whatever it is manipulating the photon at the other end. This can only be done subluminally. In other words: it's not possible because a) it would violate the no-cloning theorem and b) no one has done it before.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree