1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 13:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That's what they ALL say. No street cred.
    I also present true scientific theories contradicting the false fairy tale theory of evilution. You don't seem to like to hear the truth.

The Instructor
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 14:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I also present true scientific theories contradicting the false fairy tale theory of evilution. You don't seem to like to hear the truth.

The Instructor
    We know you are not really even interested in what we have to say here, local representatives of real intelligentsia, you and your buddies aim for the masses who have not a clue that these so-called scientific studies have been thoroughly discredited and have zero cred in the REAL science world.

You and your ilk care little for that and in fact you KNOW they have been discredited. You don't fool us, you think if you can convert one really intelligent informed individual here, you can trap 1000 ordinary folk.

Good luck with that. You have converted NOBODY here. How does it feel to be banging your head against real intelligence?
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 15:45

The Instructor
    I also present true scientific theories

No, you do not. You haven't ever done this.
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 15:461 edit
    We know you are not really even interested in what we have to say here, local representatives of real intelligentsia, you and your buddies aim for the masses who have not a clue that these so-called scientific studies have been thoroughly discredited and have zero cred in the REAL science world.

You and your ilk care little for that and in fact you KNOW have converted NOBODY here. How does it feel to be banging your head against real intelligence?
    You have converted NOBODY here. How does it feel to be banging your head against real intelligence?

Very well said.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 20:422 edits

You and your ilk care little for that and in fact you KNOW have converted NOBODY here. How does it feel to be banging your head against real intelligence?
    Well, if I had encountered a real intelligence person here, then maybe I would know. It appears that no intelligence is allowed in this Science Forum.

The Instructor
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:421 edit
    Well, if I had encountered a real intelligence person here, then maybe I would know. It appears that no intelligence is allowed in this Science Forum.

The Instructor
    You would not in fact know real intelligence if it came up and bit you on the cerebellum.

I notice your rating is taking a dive. I guess your conscience got to you or the warnings from other players here and you turned off the engine.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 08:38
    You would not in fact know real intelligence if it came up and bit you on the cerebellum.

I notice your rating is taking a dive. I guess your conscience got to you or the warnings from other players here and you turned off the engine.
    I think I have spent too much of my time countering the false teachings of the atheists evilutionists lately. However, it is worth it if I am able to educate a few people on here about the real truth.

The Instructor
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:402 edits
    I think I have spent too much of my time countering the false teachings of the atheists evilutionists lately. However, it is worth it if I am able to educate a few people on here about the real truth.

The Instructor
    I notice you made no comment on your rating. Conscious bothering you? Like last month you were a mid 2200 player and all of a sudden now you are a 2000 dude?

Don't get me wrong, I am miles below that level and admit it. If you came by it with your own brain I commend you but you alone and the mods know if you were using engines.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 21:49
    I notice you made no comment on your rating. Conscious bothering you? Like last month you were a mid 2200 player and all of a sudden now you are a 2000 dude?

Don't get me wrong, I am miles below that level and admit it. If you came by it with your own brain I commend you but you alone and the mods know if you were using engines.
    I have only dropped to 2100 so far. I had some lucky games against some higher rated players. Most of them were draws. But it still raised my rating. But now I think there are more very strong players and I haven't been as lucky to find the winning moves. Part of that may be because I have not spent as much time checking out every possible move as I had been. Anyway, it is apparent now that I really didn't belong at the 2200 rating level. I am not sure if I belong at the 2100 rating level either, but we shall see in time.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree