1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '21 11:39
    Here is an excerpt from the FDA website below:

"There are a variety of types of gene therapy products, including:

Plasmid DNA: Circular DNA molecules can be genetically engineered to carry therapeutic genes into human cells.
    Viral vectors: Viruses have a natural ability to deliver genetic material into cells, and therefore some gene therapy products are derived from viruses. Once viruses have been modified to remove their ability to cause infectious disease, these modified viruses can be used as vectors (vehicles) to carry therapeutic genes into human cells.
    Bacterial vectors: Bacteria can be modified to prevent them from causing infectious disease and then used as vectors (vehicles) to carry therapeutic genes into human tissues.
    Human gene editing technology: The goals of gene editing are to disrupt harmful genes or to repair mutated genes.
    Patient-derived cellular gene therapy products: Cells are removed from the patient, genetically modified (often using a viral vector) and then returned to the patient."

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/cellular-gene-therapy-products/what-gene-therapy

The J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines are viral vectors which are gene therapy according to the FDA, an official website of the United States government.

That is not a conspiracy theory, it is a fact. I know wildgrass and others do not want to accept the truth, but the truth will not go away by complaining about it and falsely calling the truth a conspiracy theory.

People should be more mature than that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree