1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 13:29
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    No, it is not the same topic to which I referred.
    I am thinking of Dr. Masaru Emoto's findings on the molecular structure of water and how it responds to intention..
    You mean mr. (mail order "doctorates" don't count) Emoto's fraud. The man is a proven fraud. Good photographer, good marketeer, not a scientist at all, proven fraud.

(And please don't pretend to be Dutch. You ain't foolin' noone, Bubba Joe.)
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 16:57
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    You mean mr. (mail order "doctorates" don't count) Emoto's fraud. The man is a proven fraud. Good photographer, good marketeer, not a scientist at all, proven fraud.

(And please don't pretend to be Dutch. You ain't foolin' noone, Bubba Joe.)
    Wait.
    A doctorate doesn't make one a doctor?
    You might want to look into that one, miss.
    Your claim that his work has been proven fraudulent is quaint, but carries as much weight as your challenge of my hereditary.
    Not sure how in-depth your lineage has been traced, but I actually have names of relations dating back before the 1620's landing here in the US.
    Almost exclusively Dutch.
    As if it even matters what you think!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 18:171 edit
    Wait.
    Your claim that his work has been proven fraudulent is quaint, but carries as much weight as your challenge of my hereditary.
    Not sure how in-depth your lineage has been traced, but I actually have names of relations dating back before the 1620's landing here in the US.
    His 'doctorate' cost $500 US.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/337425.html

One guy got one without even taking a test of any kind, give them 5 bills, they return a paper announcing you as Dr Freaky with a fake gold stamp to boot.

So your dude is in fact a fraud.

But then you don't bother doing background checks since if it is online that is good enough for you, if it's online it HAS to be true, ESPECIALLY if it says what you think is true.

Personally I could care less what country your people come from, our town is a Dutchie town and always has been, the other half is Welch/Irish and they always fight. I started getting in trouble with the town when I told someone my background was Irish. That strife goes back 100 years to some kind of miners feud where the Irish and Welch were seen as taking mining jobs from Dutchie.
    Fun ensued.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 19:01
    Originally posted by @sonhouse

One guy got one without even taking a test of any kind, give them 5 bills, they return a paper announcing you as Dr Freaky with a fake gold stamp to boot.

But then you don't bother doing background checks since if it is o ...[text shortened]... miners feud where the Irish and Welch were seen as taking mining jobs from Dutchie.
    Fun ensued.
    You posted a link for... what, exactly?
    To prove there exists such a thing as diploma and degree factories?

What makes you think your information has anything to do with the man I've mentioned--- since the man went to Yokohama City University?
    Or is YCU not up to your rigorous standards?
    Why do I get the feeling that he has more papers and research published than you and humy combined?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 19:03

But then you don't bother doing background checks since if it is o ...[text shortened]... miners feud where the Irish and Welch were seen as taking mining jobs from Dutchie.
    Fun ensued.
    And I couldn't give a fig for your interest or non-interest in my hereditary: I wasn't talking to you about it, numbnuts.
    FFS.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 19:20
    And I couldn't give a fig for your interest or non-interest in my hereditary: I wasn't talking to you about it, numbnuts.
    FFS.
    All well and good but the fact remains he is a shyster unable to conduct research and expect to get peer review. AND his work has been completely refuted, nobody can reproduce his so-called research. I guess it doesn't bother you that you have been hoodwinked by a dude buying a Phd paper for 5 bills.
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 22:35
    Wait.
    I took a quick look at Wikipedia, he graduated in International Relations, and has no real physical science background. If he was trying to make some sort of religious claim then fine, but it is simply not a scientific claim.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 23:41
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    I took a quick look at Wikipedia, he graduated in International Relations, and has no real physical science background. If he was trying to make some sort of religious claim then fine, but it is simply not a scientific claim.
    Maybe.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Jun '18 23:43
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    That's the extent of your "research," it has been established: a quick look at Wikipedia's website.

And how many papers have you and humy produced?
    Is that number greater than, or less than his?
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 06:12
    That's the extent of your "research,"
    that shows that he "has no real physical science background".
    -not much more needed there.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 20:32
    Originally posted by @humy
    that shows that he "has no real physical science background".
    -not much more needed there.
    And what is the number of papers he produced in comparison to the ones you and sonhouse have presented?
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 21:05
    And what is the number of papers he produced in comparison to the ones you and sonhouse have presented?
    irrelevant;
    we have real physics background while he hasn't.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 21:34
    Originally posted by @humy
    irrelevant;
    we have real physics background while he hasn't.
    Hey. "Mr. Science"
    Do you have ANY idea what the term "science" means?
    At all?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 12:43
    Hey. "Mr. Science"
    Do you have ANY idea what the term "science" means?
    At all?
    Science worked in the water memory case, it was peer reviewed, published then refuted. Science worked exactly as it is supposed to.

But you refuse to accept the refutation thus your question.

Which is your MO and shows clearly your agenda on all posts here, destroy science any way you can so you can feel ok with your flat Earth hypothesis.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jun '18 15:04
    Science worked in the water memory case, it was peer reviewed, published then refuted. Science worked exactly as it is supposed to.

But you refuse to accept the refutation thus your question.

Which is your MO and shows clearly your agenda on all posts here, destroy science any way you can so you can feel ok with your flat Earth hypothesis.
    Science is the entire field of knowledge, numbnuts, not just what happens in a controlled lab under sterile conditions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree