1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 May '13 04:404 edits
    Not because he's interested in Science and scientific ideas, for sure.
    No, it's because he's trying to stifle real debate between real thinkers, by saturating this forum with his lunatic creationist propaganda.

If I didn't believe in freedom of speech I'd be demanding a forum ban for him. He's out to make trouble for sure, a lot of people have pretty much given up reading this forum and contributing to it. It's no longer full of interesting discussion on interesting science since he started this campaign to destroy it with propaganda.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 May '13 12:54
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    No, it's because he's trying to stifle real debate between real thinkers, by saturating this forum with his lunatic creationist propaganda.

If I didn't believe in freedom of speech I'd be demanding a forum ban for him. He's out to make trouble for sure, a lot of people have pretty muc ...[text shortened]... sion on interesting science since he started this campaign to destroy it with propaganda.
    I post here because I am interested in truth. If there are real thinkers here I want to stimulate them to think about certain controversal scientific ideas to see if the real thinkers can determine what is really true.

It just so happens that I think the truth lies on the side of the scientists like Dr. Russell Humphreys and Dr. G. Charles Jackson, who both see the complicated design features in the universe that suggests an intelligent designer, and even self-made computer scientist Bill Gates, who understands that the DNA molecule is like a computer program that is much more complicated than man has ever devised.

You don't seem like a real thinker to me if you see what they say as just propaganda. Perhaps the real propaganda is coming from another source. However, there is no need for you to read my posts if you do not wish to think about it. 😏

The Instructor
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    05 May '13 13:14
    oh what rubbish - the science forum is not that great - you people just post links to random stuff - the only good discussion comes from rj and co - those are the better threads to my mind.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    05 May '13 13:25
    RJHinds is one of the most successful trolls I have ever seen. If trolling wasn't such a douchy pastime I would commend him for it.
  5. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    05 May '13 13:40
    Originally posted by e4chris
    oh what rubbish - the science forum is not that great - you people just post links to random stuff - the only good discussion comes from rj and co - those are the better threads to my mind.
    Of course those are the better threads "to [your] mind".

It's hard to think clearly when your oxygen is cut off by his sphincter
  6. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    05 May '13 14:07

If I didn't believe in freedom of speech I'd be demanding a forum ban for him. He's out to make trouble for sure, a lot of people have pretty muc ...[text shortened]... sion on interesting science since he started this campaign to destroy it with propaganda.
    RJ is a sad little fellow. He pays his subscription just so he can spread his ignorance and cheat honest people in chess. Maybe he's lonely and needs attention. Maybe he really does think god is up there drawing smiley faces by his name with each thread. Who knows. Who cares.

He thinks he adds validity by calling himself 'instuctor'. He thinks his real chess strength only undermines his points of view so he progs to get an artificiallly high rating, giving him the appearance of intelligence...probably to somehow authenticate his absurd comments.

Just look at him as comic relief and proof of creationist ignorance.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 May '13 14:26
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    RJ is a sad little fellow. He pays his subscription just so he can spread his ignorance and cheat honest people in chess. Maybe he's lonely and needs attention. Maybe he really does think god is up there drawing smiley faces by his name with each thread. Who knows. Who cares.

He thinks he adds validity by calling himself 'instuctor'. He thinks his re ...[text shortened]... his absurd comments.

Just look at him as comic relief and proof of creationist ignorance.
    I like that. Comic relief. He manages to destroy his own arguments most elegantly. Poor fellow actually thinks he is telling us the truth. It's amazing how far down the road of self-delusion you can go.
  8. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    05 May '13 14:38
    his critics lack both his wit and his chess grade!!

(ps RJ is not good enough to be a computer that should be obvious)
  9. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    05 May '13 16:22
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    Of course those are the better threads "to [your] mind".

It's hard to think clearly when your oxygen is cut off by his sphincter
    and you call us trolls, pathetic, pathetic pathetic
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '13 16:29
    Originally posted by e4chris
    his critics lack both his wit and his chess grade!!

(ps RJ is not good enough to be a computer that should be obvious)
    Exactly what "wit" are you talking about? I don't think he is capable of HALF that. All he does is go Halleluya 3 times and calls himself the 'instructor'. What a joke. He is a one trick pony and the trick is wearing VERY thin.
  11. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    06 May '13 17:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Exactly what "wit" are you talking about? I don't think he is capable of HALF that. All he does is go Halleluya 3 times and calls himself the 'instructor'. What a joke. He is a one trick pony and the trick is wearing VERY thin.
    He is a quarter wit.
  12. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 May '13 03:00

Because he believes he is helping the people on here. Cant get mad at someone for that.
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 May '13 13:35
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Because he believes he is helping the people on here. Cant get mad at someone for that.
    Why not, if he's been told a zillion times that science forum readers don't want his "help"?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 May '13 18:06
    Why not, if he's been told a zillion times that science forum readers don't want his "help"?
    People like you don't realize they need help.

The Instructor
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 May '13 00:49
    The bible has something in it about people having a change of heart. That is one reason there is persistence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree