1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    09 May '13 06:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    People like you don't realize they need help.

The Instructor
    All you are doing is stiffening resistance.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '13 06:52
    Originally posted by JS357
    All you are doing is stiffening resistance.
    His dying words will say "But they NEED help, can help them find salvation in the eyes of the Lord".

And we will say 'good riddance'.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 May '13 08:34
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Not because he's interested in Science and scientific ideas, for sure.
    No, it's because he's trying to stifle real debate between real thinkers, by saturating this forum with his lunatic creationist propaganda.

If I didn't believe in freedom of speech I'd be demanding a forum ban for him. He's out to make trouble for sure, a lot of people have pretty muc ...[text shortened]... sion on interesting science since he started this campaign to destroy it with propaganda.
    why have you made this thread in the science forum?

rjhinds clutters the forum with his insanity, now you clutter the forum because he is cluttering the forum.

and i am cluttering this thread because you clutter the forum because he is cluttering the forum.

ignore him. if nobody responds to him, his threads get pushed to the bottom. if he bumps them himself, you have a reason to report him. or report him right now for posting non-science in science forum.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 May '13 13:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    His dying words will say "But they NEED help, can help them find salvation in the eyes of the Lord".

And we will say 'good riddance'.
    And RH Hinds wept.
  5. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    11 May '13 01:50
    I don't agree with most of what Mr Hinds says, although i do like the garden of eden story and it is basically true (go on ... find better!)

I know churches give out free Bibles, but i think they should start giving out free copies of Alien vs Predator too, for the arogant Dawkins types - that IS the scientific reality of what they preach... like it or not.

I really value a difference of opinion on here - i think this thread is crap and i hope i can kill it off frankly... goodnight!
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 May '13 20:48
    Originally posted by e4chris
    I don't agree with most of what Mr Hinds says, although i do like the garden of eden story and it is basically true (go on ... find better!)

I know churches give out free Bibles, but i think they should start giving out free copies of Alien vs Predator too, for the arogant Dawkins types - that IS the scientific reality of what they preach... like it or no ...[text shortened]... pinion on here - i think this thread is crap and i hope i can kill it off frankly... goodnight!
    Yes e4chrs is good and we are bad.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree