1. Big D
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 18:28
    A British scientist anxiously awaits lab results on what he claims is a strand of hair from a yeti -- a mysterious creature with human and apelike characteristics. Personally, I think he got his samples mixed up and is instead looking at one of howardgeee's hairs:

http://www.physorg.com/preview136468651.html
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 20:44
    Originally posted by der schwarze Ritter
    A British scientist anxiously awaits lab results on what he claims is a strand of hair from a yeti -- a mysterious creature with human and apelike characteristics. Personally, I think he got his samples mixed up and is instead looking at one of howardgeee's hairs:

So it seems he has been looking all his life but Yeti never found it.....
  3. Standard memberpatauro
    Patricia
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 00:09
    I've read this before, what they actually have is red pubic hair, very thin, flat and curly. The DNA actually showns it to be of feline in orgin.
  4. Standard memberdweezil
    Canuck savant
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 00:36
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So it seems he has been looking all his life but Yeti never found it.....
    ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 06:11
    Originally posted by der schwarze Ritter

"Darling, what does that long blond hair coming from that I found on you collar after the party in your lab?"
    "Eh, don't know, eh, something that I work with, eh, a hair from a Yeti perhaps?"
    "Proove it!"
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 20:23
    Originally posted by patauro
    I've read this before, what they actually have is red pubic hair, very thin, flat and curly. The DNA actually showns it to be of feline in orgin.
    I didn't know cats had pubic hair that was different from the rest of their hair.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 21:21
    Originally posted by patauro
    Sounds like a Hollywood production: "Yeti the Cat - The story about the Himalayan giant cat"
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 22:31
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I didn't know cats had pubic hair that was different from the rest of their hair.
    You've got an iron-clad alibi now in case anyone catches you diddling the cat.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 Aug '08 03:17
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    You've got an iron-clad alibi now in case anyone catches you diddling the cat.
    "Yes, your honor, I was just looking for Yetis"
  10. Standard memberpatauro
    Patricia
    Moves
    01 Aug '08 12:51
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    You have to look very closely, they also taste different and get stuck between your teeth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree