--> Russ:   new 'My Games' page

--> Russ: new 'My Games' page

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
24 Feb 07

Russ

Not sure if I'm particularly fond with the new look and feel of 'My Games'. What I find particularly annoying is the fact that the list of games is now sitting at the bottom of the page, and that one - apparently - cannot customize it.

If customization is not going to be introduced, I would advocate to at least put the games overview at the very top of the page, where they always used to sit.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
24 Feb 07

Originally posted by sevenstar
Russ

Not sure if I'm particularly fond with the new look and feel of 'My Games'. What I find particularly annoying is the fact that the list of games is now sitting at the bottom of the page, and that one - apparently - cannot customize it.

If customization is not going to be introduced, I would advocate to at least put the games overview at the very top of the page, where they always used to sit.
My Games looks the same to me.

D

s

Moves
24 Feb 07

Russ

If you wanna take a look :

http://www.undermilkwood.net/mygames.jpg

I'm using Safari (Mac) browser

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
24 Feb 07

Russ

And this started today, with no updates for Safari.

Strange. Good luck with it, looks a pain.

What is the blank board at top of page?

P-

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
25 Feb 07

Russ

I am using Safari 1.3.2 myself, and have never experienced this. Strange.

Maybe someone from my Mac users clan: McClan, might help you out. You can always post your problem in the clan forum.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
25 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Aiko
I am using Safari 1.3.2 myself, and have never experienced this. Strange.

Maybe someone from my Mac users clan: McClan, might help you out. You can always post your problem in the clan forum.
Perhaps you could start a thread in your clan with a link to this thread, and one of them could come out and try to figure out what is going on?

Sevenstar doesn't seem to be a clannner.

Perhaps he'll join, being a Mac-er

P-

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
25 Feb 07

Russ

Looks like a problem with Javascript.

D

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
25 Feb 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Looks like a problem with Javascript.

D
Nope, that's not it. Not in my version anyway. If I cancel the Javascript-functionality, the only odd thing is the red bar (I am using RHP, not one TFC of the other ones) disappears. Everything else stays visually the same, although the links are not functioning. What happens with my browser does not resembles what I see on the given picture.

s

Moves
25 Feb 07
1 edit

Miracles do take place. As spontaneously as it has appeared, it did disappear just minutes ago. Still don't know what caused it, but the important thing is is that it's gone :-)

s

Moves
25 Feb 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Perhaps he'll join, being a Mac-er

P-
Naahhhhh.... clans don't do it for me (even when the clan leader is a fellow Dutchman) 😀

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
25 Feb 07
1 edit

Miracles do take place. As spontaneously as it has appeared, it did disappear just minutes ago. Still don't know what caused it, but the important thing is is that it's gone :-)
Usually restarting a program(m?) repairs weird thingies. If that does not help, a restart of the computer will. My guess is you have learned something today then?

s

Moves
25 Feb 07

Originally posted by Aiko
My guess is you have learned something today then?
🙂 Not really... I'm utterly puzzled

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
26 Feb 07

🙂 Not really... I'm utterly puzzled
Silly things, those Macs. Whoever wants to use one of those....

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Feb 07

Glad to hear it - I was just about to blow the dust off the Mac Mini to test this...

-Russ

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
26 Feb 07

Originally posted by Russ
Glad to hear it - I was just about to blow the dust off the Mac Mini to test this...

-Russ
Hey Russ, I think you should join my clan as a Mac owner too! Even if it is dusty and you seem to prefer Windows or Linux or Unix or such...