1. Joined
    24 Nov '10
    Moves
    02 Dec '10 12:47
    Hi Frenz,

Great game and service, well done. Few minor suggestions (pardon if already mentioned)

- Live Refresh of the Board: Would be nice if the board showed when opponent was moving, and updated live when they were done (no need to refresh browser). Wait for game doesnt seem to do it very well. Would even be neat for option to see what opponent is considering as moves, hah!

- iPhone/Mobile version needs some tweaks and updates: Show captured pieces on mobile, that helps alot. Also need ability to look over ALL games, not just those that are your turn. (Full list of games missing) - And lastly, the ability to view past moves on mobiles (analyze board) is missing and needed.

Thanks for your efforts building a superb Chess website and software. Hope you consider these suggestions, or already working on them.

cheers,
    z
  2. .
    Moves
    15 Dec '10 08:33
    Originally posted by zonabi
    - iPhone/Mobile version needs some tweaks and updates: Show captured pieces on mobile, that helps alot. Also need ability to look over ALL games, not just those that are your turn. (Full list of games missing) - And lastly, the ability to view past moves on mobiles (analyze board) is missing and needed.
    I have started using the iPhone to make moves when I can't access a computer and I agree 100% with the suggestions from zonabi. Not having these features makes it more difficult compared to using a PC. It would also be nice to see what was captured last move.

Good work nonetheless!

Cheers
    A

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree