1. Joined
    26 Nov '09
    Moves
    18 Dec '09 15:42
    Since it is a featured tournament it would be nice to have it stuck at the top of the tournament list, more entrants that way, also you can follow it easily.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 15:21
    Originally posted by PokerproK9
    Since it is a featured tournament it would be nice to have it stuck at the top of the tournament list, more entrants that way, also you can follow it easily.
    I like the idea. Im not sure if it should remain sticky for the entire time untill its finished. But I think at least sticky untill it starts is good.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 11:00
    Agree!
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 14:23
    Although not made sticky, I have modified the way the tournaments are listed. Unstated tournaments will now always float to the top, which nearly guarantees the championship will be first page until it starts.
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 16:33
    [b]Anti Rec'd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree