1. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Joined
    12 May '05
    Moves
    31388
    09 Jul '05 18:06
    I believe that all open invites not accepted after a period of 3 days should be automatically deleted by the system. I'm not sure if there is a system like this already in effect, but it not, there is a definite need for it. Spammers are mucking up the open invites area with ridiculous rating expectations, so those should be erased after a set period.
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    09 Jul '05 22:04
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    I believe that all open invites not accepted after a period of 3 days should be automatically deleted by the system. I'm not sure if there is a system like this already in effect, but it not, there is a definite need for it. Spammers are mucking up the open invites area with ridiculous rating expectations, so those should be erased after a set period.
    You just copied my post in the Help forum,I want copyright!
  3. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    10 Jul '05 01:16
    Originally posted by Ravello
    You just copied my post in the Help forum,I want copyright!
    War is war, loser.
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    10 Jul '05 16:46
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    War is war, loser.
    This is an internet forum,loser.

    War is only in your head.
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Joined
    17 Mar '05
    Moves
    1345
    10 Jul '05 16:52
    Originally posted by Allover
    War is only in your head.
    I can't imagine there's anything in yours.
  6. Home
    Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    19877
    10 Jul '05 22:35
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    I can't imagine there's anything in yours.
    stop talking about yourself.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Nov '04
    Moves
    7160
    11 Jul '05 00:10
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    I can't imagine there's anything in yours.
    Rec#6😉
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    11 Jul '05 00:14
    Oh look,the guy who has great ideas about the site crawled here from his rock to agree with another of his kind.............
  9. CN85nm
    Joined
    31 Jul '04
    Moves
    13184
    11 Jul '05 04:39
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    I believe that all open invites not accepted after a period of 3 days should be automatically deleted by the system....snip...
    Something similar recently covered in thread number 24080.
  10. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Joined
    18 Aug '03
    Moves
    54533
    11 Jul '05 09:21
    Originally posted by Ravello
    You just copied my post in the Help forum,I want copyright!
    I believe that all open invites not accepted after a period of 1 day should be automatically deleted by the system. I'm not sure if there is a system like this already in effect, but it not, there is a definite need for it. Spammers are mucking up the open invites area with ridiculous rating expectations, so those should be erased after a set period.
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    11 Jul '05 21:32
    Originally posted by flexmore
    I believe that all open invites not accepted after a period of 1 day should be automatically deleted by the system. I'm not sure if there is a system like this already in effect, but it not, there is a definite need for it. Spammers are mucking up the open invites area with ridiculous rating expectations, so those should be erased after a set period.
    Check out Ravello's "Come on Russ" thread.

    D
Back to Top