1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 15:28
    Why not start the new season without waiting for the final inconsequential game to end? It will keep the interest from waning but it will also allow players to finish games at their leisure without interference from impatient and rude players.

The lone outstanding game in the 3/7 leagues could very well go on for several weeks if the two players decided to do so. One of the players is a non-subscriber and the other's clan has not entered a team for the next season (although if they did enter a team, I don't see why he couldn't participate in both seasons simultaneously).

C'mon, quit farting around!
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 15:50
    The one day league will be into season 3 before any of the other leagues complete season 1! 😴
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 17:29
    Ok, I wasn't aware that one of the players was a non-subscriber. Obviously, that is important if a lot of paying members are getting fed up waiting when someone who didn’t renew holds them all up.

There is no way the league can continue until this game is finished, so I will message both players and probably call a draw.

-Russ
  4. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    23 Jun '05 22:39
    Hey, thanks and stuff.
  5. Standard memberxs
    Incroyant
    tinyurl.com/ksdwu
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 14:28
    Originally posted by Russ
    Ok, I wasn't aware that one of the players was a non-subscriber. Obviously, that is important if a lot of paying members are getting fed up waiting when someone who didn’t renew holds them all up.

There is no way the league can continue until this game is finished, so I will message both players and probably call a draw.

-Russ
    Update!

It appears that white has just lost the rook!
    what now?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree