1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '08 19:00
    Why can't we start season 4 in the 7-days league now?
    There is only on game left in the current season, but it cannot change anything. The teams new order is already set.
    I say we start the reqruitment of teams for the next season 4 right now, and set a date for its beginning!
  2. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 10:01
    Seconded 🙂 the leagues should be like tournaments if remaining games cant change anything e.g relegation/champions then the leagues should get started recruiting teams and so on 🙂...
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Aug '08 14:111 edit
    I bump this thread. The last games is going on for ever. 😴
    The outcome doesn't affect anything. If they play this game out, it can take still a month... 😕
    Please, start the preparations for the next season now! 😞
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Aug '08 11:19
    In fact the 14 day timout league has ended quite some time, and there is no new starting date.

The question would be if we could have a scheme for starting clan leagues (every 1st of March and 1st of September for 1 day TO, every 1st of July for the 3 day TO...
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '08 11:32
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    In fact the 14 day timout league has ended quite some time, and there is no new starting date.

The question would be if we could have a scheme for starting clan leagues (every 1st of March and 1st of September for 1 day TO, every 1st of July for the 3 day TO...
    Every season is dependant of the previous one.

My suggestion is that when the planning of the next season is possible, then the invitation for the next one should commence, and a certain date would be set for its start.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Aug '08 12:03
    I understood your suggestion, which I support in principle.

The main point against your suggestion is that certain members could feel mobbed if they wanted to play the next season and had games from a previous one.

I brought forward a different one, which should remove confusion on the issue and enhance planing for the members.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree