A right-wing inbred incel forum

A right-wing inbred incel forum

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Dec 22

Hi,

Can we have a right-wing, inbred, mainly US, paranoid, conspiracy moronity forum please?

So we can clear out the Debates forum.

Thanks.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Dec 22

@shavixmir said
Hi,

Can we have a right-wing, inbred, mainly US, paranoid, conspiracy moronity forum please?

So we can clear out the Debates forum.

Thanks.
You would need a bunch of moderators moving the threads....

👌

Moves
14 Dec 22
1 edit

@shavixmir

Out of 6 threads going in the debates forum that you created...

3 are about the USA.

It is dominated by U.S. crap and that is unfortunate.
Maybe having a separate American Debates forum would help.

👌

Moves
14 Dec 22
2 edits

@ponderable said
You would need a bunch of moderators moving the threads....
Not really.

Just add an American Debates forum.
All of the Americans and american issues can go there and the original debate forum can be for the rest of the world.

At first a mod would have to move some threads around but people will learn quick.

Technology and Culture are dead forums. Drop them and put in American Debates.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
14 Dec 22

You all could just create your own private forum, and control who is allowed to participate, and kick out anyone you don't want.

In other words, create a club.

You would be the admin of the club, and can have control of what happens in that club. As the admin, you are the modetator and the bouncer. Once you have it created, you could send out private message invitations to those that you would like to have in your club. Problem solved!

I think that's how it works, anyway. I've never started a club here, but I'm guessing that's how they work.

👌

Moves
14 Dec 22

Clubs are just echo chambers of like minded people.

Very boring and no debates.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
15 Dec 22

@booger said
Just add an American Debates forum.
All of the Americans and american issues can go there and the original debate forum can be for the rest of the world.
So start a club named the "NON-AMERICAN Debates Forum club."
As the admin, you can keep the americans out of the club, and kick out any club member that starts a thread about american issues.

Australia

Moves
15 Dec 22

@mwmiller said
So start a club named the "NON-AMERICAN Debates Forum club."
As the admin, you can keep the americans out of the club, and kick out any club member that starts a thread about american issues.
As a club leader and member of several clubs, I can testify to the fact that you can't maintain a thriving forum without generating some conflict, and if you separate the pugilists they leave and the forum rapidly deteriorates into a mix of word games and jokes. Persuading people to challenge other members' ideas in an interesting and thought-provoking manner is just way too difficult in an uninhibited environment.

Moves
15 Dec 22

@booger said
Clubs are just echo chambers of like minded people.

Very boring and no debates.
Club 395

👌

Moves
15 Dec 22

@kewpie said
As a club leader and member of several clubs, I can testify to the fact that you can't maintain a thriving forum without generating some conflict, and if you separate the pugilists they leave and the forum rapidly deteriorates into a mix of word games and jokes. Persuading people to challenge other members' ideas in an interesting and thought-provoking manner is just way too difficult in an uninhibited environment.
This ⬆️

👌

Moves
15 Dec 22

@divegeester said
Club 395
Application sent!