1. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 23:51
    It would be good to have a speech bubble above the board that says "check" when you get into check.

I find it frustrating to spend 5 mins analysing future moves only to find the board page reloaded with a couple of pink squares on it!!

I know I should realise staright away, but some of us aren't that observant.
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeΒ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    08 Apr '05 01:17
    Indeed there's already a box which says :Game state:in progress,Game state:draw offered,Game state:check.
  3. Joined
    05 Dec '04
    Moves
    08 Apr '05 01:482 edits
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Indeed there's already a box which says :Game state:in progress,Game state:draw offered,Game state:check.
    Yes, be sure to look at it before you move, invigorate... πŸ™‚
  4. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    08 Apr '05 08:46
    Originally posted by invigorate
    It would be good to have a speech bubble above the board that says "check" when you get into check.

I find it frustrating to spend 5 mins analysing future moves only to find the board page reloaded with a couple of pink squares on it!!

Hey, want to have a game?
  5. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Apr '05 09:01
    Originally posted by invigorate

I reckon a .wav file would be more fun! πŸ˜‰
  6. Standard memberohfreak
    El Freak0
    NW GD Ohio
    Moves
    08 Apr '05 13:13
    Originally posted by Exy
    I reckon a .wav file would be more fun! πŸ˜‰
    Indeed... with the option of recording your own selection of vulgar and offensive taunts.

Check, beotch. Que fantastico!