Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 12 Nov '09 12:04
    instead of a random decision...
  2. 12 Nov '09 13:16
    Originally posted by trev33
    instead of a random decision...
    No. Of the reason that you cannot say 'no thanks' to a challenge.

    Two alternatives:
    (1) Random colors,
    (2) The challenger has black.
    Which one, I don't care, but the challenger decide and therefore gettning an advantage? No!
  3. 12 Nov '09 14:35
    ok, let the challenged decide.
  4. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    12 Nov '09 21:28
    Originally posted by trev33
    ok, let the challenged decide.
    That is the problem with playing one game at a time. If it were two you could each be white once.

    Yes, indeed I did figure that out all by myself.
  5. Subscriber Kewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    12 Nov '09 23:55 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    That is the problem with playing one game at a time. If it were two you could each be white once.

    Yes, indeed I did figure that out all by myself.
    I have one black game and one white game going in each ladder, I hadn't realised that would be the result of one Challenge and one Defend. Duh! I don't think there's anything to talk about here guys.
  6. 13 Nov '09 00:00
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    That is the problem with playing one game at a time. If it were two you could each be white once.

    Yes, indeed I did figure that out all by myself.
    i always knew you were a cleaver one

    i'd like to attack with black and defend with white. i win more with black but i lose less with white...
  7. 13 Nov '09 00:01
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I have one black game and one white game going in each ladder, I hadn't realised that would be the result of one Challenge and one Defend. Duh! I don't think there's anything to talk about here guys.
    i have 2 white games in the 7/14 ladder, if anything i'f prefer to be black in both og them not white. WAH..WAAAHHHHH
  8. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    13 Nov '09 00:38
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I have one black game and one white game going in each ladder, I hadn't realised that would be the result of one Challenge and one Defend. Duh! I don't think there's anything to talk about here guys.
    Your random games were lucky...You could have wound up with two black or two white, then you would be crying like trev.
  9. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    13 Nov '09 00:39
    Originally posted by trev33
    i have 2 white games in the 7/14 ladder, if anything i'f prefer to be black in both og them not white. WAH..WAAAHHHHH
    OH, man up already!