1. Joined
    10 May '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '06 01:30
    Many times while playing at work, i'll get part of the way to what i want to move but then will have to actually work.

It'd be nice if there was a way to jot down ideas in the notebook and then save the notes for a later date. I have a memory of a link that used to be there called 'save notebook changes' or something, but it is no longer there.
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    09 Nov '06 09:42
    Originally posted by reyotch
    Many times while playing at work, i'll get part of the way to what i want to move but then will have to actually work.

It'd be nice if there was a way to jot down ideas in the notebook and then save the notes for a later date. I have a memory of a link that used to be there called 'save notebook changes' or something, but it is no longer there.
    Oh yeh! WHat happened to that??
  3. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    10 Nov '06 11:22
    The "Save notebook changes" link only exists when it is the opponent's turn to move.

You can save the notebook if it is your turn, although you have to click the submit button without making a move (if you do not want to make a move just yet). I know it is a bit silly, but it works.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '06 19:55
    Firefox/greasemonkey script available.

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/notebook.user.js

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree