1. Canada
    Moves
    15 Sep '05 02:27
    I would love to sort my archives by name. That way I can study past games against certain opponents that I am facing again. I have a lot of games and it makes it hard to find all the games for any one opponent. Perhaps this can be done through the Find Player menu but it would be a nice feature in the archives area. Also, it might be nice to export the games into a PGN file format so that the archives can be deleted over time. Just some thoughts.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    15 Sep '05 04:59
    Originally posted by Maroczy
    I would love to sort my archives by name. That way I can study past games against certain opponents that I am facing again. I have a lot of games and it makes it hard to find all the games for any one opponent. Perhaps this can be done through the Find Player menu but it would be a nice feature in the archives area. Also, it might be nice to export the games into a PGN file format so that the archives can be deleted over time. Just some thoughts.
    You can find all of your games vs. any single player via the public games interface.

The only problem with this you don't get to see the message history that way.
  3. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    15 Sep '05 16:05
    Yes, not being able to sort your archieves puts one in quite a bind sometimes, doesn't it?
  4. Earth Prime
    Moves
    15 Sep '05 17:081 edit
    Originally posted by ark13
    Yes, not being able to sort your archieves puts one in quite a bind sometimes, doesn't it?
    how about some.... archive folders!?
  5. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    15 Sep '05 17:21
    Originally posted by Coconut
    how about some.... archive folders!?
    You missed the joke.
  6. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    16 Sep '05 01:51
    You missed the joke.
    Oh come on! No one got it? I'll make it easier. "Yes, not being able to sort your archieves puts one in quite a BIND sometimes, doesn't it?"
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '05 12:33
    Oh come on! No one got it? I'll make it easier. "Yes, not being able to sort your archieves puts one in quite a BIND sometimes, doesn't it?"
    Silence. Time passes. A tumbleweed rolls slowly by.
  8. Earth Prime
    Moves
    16 Sep '05 14:27
    I already figured that was the key word... but I still don't get it. unless you mean sorting... binding stuff together.
  9. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    16 Sep '05 21:25
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I already figured that was the key word... but I still don't get it. unless you mean sorting... binding stuff together.
    It's okay, it's pretty much unsolvable unless you know a bit about chess openings, or use google. It's sort of similar to another bad joke I posted: "f4? Where'd you learn that opening?" "Oh, I don't know. You could say a little birdie told me."

Another hint is to look at the name of the original poster, and use google.
  10. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    18 Sep '05 15:16
    Alright alright, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! Maroczy bind is a chess opening! You people are hopeless! Sheesh 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree