1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 05:172 edits
    I've been around too many years to be bothered by accusations of cheating. anyone who bothered looking at my games and win loss records would realize that any cheater, especially an engine user, wouldn't bother to be as weak as i am and make as many stupid moves as i do

so, here i go into the blitz community and promptly get called an engine using cheat by someone. that's not bad enough, but that member then keeps trying to play me again after i keep disconnecting from his games.

we should have a "this person just flammed me with accusations of cheating" selection after every game. for the cheaters, they would just ignore this button, because by pushing the button, the entry could be collected into a database of entries. the admins coiuld ignore the entries until a pattern formed. let's say that 10 credible members said they were being flamed by one accuser. the games could be checked and the user could be warned or banned. that simple, no?
  2. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 06:24
    Originally posted by coquette
    I've been around too many years to be bothered by accusations of cheating. anyone who bothered looking at my games and win loss records would realize that any cheater, especially an engine user, wouldn't bother to be as weak as i am and make as many stupid moves as i do

so, here i go into the blitz community and promptly get called an engine using cheat ...[text shortened]... cuser. the games could be checked and the user could be warned or banned. that simple, no?
    He must have really sucked to think you were a engine user. 😉
    Just kidding.
    Seriously though, sounds like you have a good idea there.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 11:19

so, here i go into the blitz community and promptly get called an engine using cheat ...[text shortened]... cuser. the games could be checked and the user could be warned or banned. that simple, no?
    Tell us who it is.. we'll send out a posse.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 17:12
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Tell us who it is.. we'll send out a posse.
    nah, public name calling just attracts flies
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 17:42
    nah, public name calling just attracts flies
    It's time to bring that varmint to justice! Send the name in code.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree