Abusive threads should not be started

Abusive threads should not be started

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

timed out again

Moves
02 Oct 10

Originally posted by adramforall
You are not paying to have a report button, you are paying to improve the site, have the ability to play more than 6 games simultaneously, join clans and enter tournaments.

It is obviously not a standard feature in all forums, as it is not standard here and there are thousands of users here.

Lame, is not abusive, if you feel it is then I would sugg ...[text shortened]... u refrain form reading and/or contributing to the forums as your feelings are likely to be hurt.
You clearly have very little practical use of the internet. "Report post" functionality is present in all major forum software such as IPB (the example of Kaspersky), V-Bulletin, PHPBB etc and users do not need to pay to have that functionality. Look at facebook help pages http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=798 Where does one need to pay to report posts or content?

You can pay for "Alert Moderator" or "Recommend" and you can pay for "improving the site", that is your prerogative. I don't know whether you come from a "free country" or not but if you live in a "free country", you do not need to pay for your basic rights.

Out of curiosity, can you show me a post from the Kaspersky forum which has a quarter of a million users, where someone starts a post with no one cares about your lame ....

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
02 Oct 10

Originally posted by enrico20
You clearly have very little practical use of the internet. "Report post" functionality is present in all major forum software such as IPB (the example of Kaspersky), V-Bulletin, PHPBB etc and users do not need to pay to have that functionality. Look at facebook help pages http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=798 Where does one need to pay to report posts or ...[text shortened]... on users, where someone starts a post with [b]no one cares about your lame ....[/b]
You are a non subscriber who freeloads off the benefit of this site without giving anything in return. Why should anyone listen to you? Your benign trolling and ignorant remarks about things you do not understand really get on the nerves of most people on this site.

So, instead of bitching about how you don't get everything you want and how no one cares about your lame blitz games, why don't you calm yourself down, take some Midol, and sub up if you want anyone to care about what you have to say. As a warning, if you keep your current attitude, no one will pay any attention to you either way.

If you don't like the policies in this site, feel free to leave. No one is asking you to stay.

e

timed out again

Moves
03 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by clandarkfire
You are a non subscriber who freeloads off the benefit of this site without giving anything in return. Why should anyone listen to you? Your benign trolling and ignorant remarks about things you do not understand really get on the nerves of most people on this site.

So, instead of bitching about how you don't get everything you want and how no one c f you don't like the policies in this site, feel free to leave. No one is asking you to stay.
Gee someone has woken off the stupid site of bed this morning, let me get my sledge-hammer and drive the message home. I have made valid "site suggestions" and for some people who are intellectually challenged that is too much.

I'm not backing down :-

- show me on facebook where I have to pay to report a post.
- show me an international forum such as the Kaspersky that has a post beginning with "no one cares about your lame ..."

Australia

Moves
03 Oct 10

This is a commercial business, not a democracy. If you don't like the product feel free not to buy it. Just don't bore the rest of us to death by going on about it.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
03 Oct 10

Gee someone has woken off the stupid site of bed this morning, let me get my sledge-hammer and drive the message home. I have made valid "site suggestions" and for some people who are intellectually challenged that is too much.

I'm not backing down :-

- show me on facebook where I have to pay to report a post.
- show me an international forum such as the Kaspersky that has a post beginning with "no one cares about your lame ..."
Your first line is why this thread is so funny. You are one of the most guilty people in terms of the behavior you rant about. Basically, you have described your own behavior throughout this thread, but you seem to be oblivious to the fact.

The title of the thread should be "Pot calls kettle 'black' ".

e

timed out again

Moves
04 Oct 10

Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
04 Oct 10

Originally posted by Paul Leggett
Your first line is why this thread is so funny. You are one of the most guilty people in terms of the behavior you rant about. Basically, you have described your own behavior throughout this thread, but you seem to be oblivious to the fact.

The title of the thread should be "Pot calls kettle 'black' ".
Being a subscriber, I took advantage of my right to Recc Paul's post.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
05 Oct 10

You clearly have very little practical use of the internet. "Report post" functionality is present in all major forum software such as IPB (the example of Kaspersky), V-Bulletin, PHPBB etc and users do not need to pay to have that functionality. Look at facebook help pages http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=798 Where does one need to pay to report posts or ...[text shortened]... on users, where someone starts a post with [b]no one cares about your lame ....[/b]
Plenty of experience of the internet and to be honest what other sites do is irrelevant.

If you are not happy at being "gagged" when using these forums then leave and go and post on the Kaspersky forums or Facebook forums.

e

timed out again

Moves
05 Oct 10

Plenty of experience of the internet and to be honest what other sites do is irrelevant.

If you are not happy at being "gagged" when using these forums then leave and go and post on the Kaspersky forums or Facebook forums.
You go "subscribe" on gameknot where people with your mindset congregate together. If you are not happy that I have made a site suggestion, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
05 Oct 10

You go "subscribe" on gameknot where people with your mindset congregate together. If you are not happy that I have made a site suggestion, don't let the door hit you on your way out.
What site suggestions have you made? You have started a thread that states something that the general populace here, the normal people, do as a matter of course.

If you consider the word lame to be abusive then you really should sub up and get the ability to report posts because you are so lame you could spend all day reporting so called "abusive" threads and posts.

Otherwise just to back to cloud cuckoo fairyland where you are treated properly.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
05 Oct 10

What site suggestions have you made? You have started a thread that states something that the general populace here, the normal people, do as a matter of course.

If you consider the word [b]lame
to be abusive then you really should sub up and get the ability to report posts because you are so lame you could spend all day reporting so ca ...[text shortened]... ts.

Otherwise just to back to cloud cuckoo fairyland where you are treated properly.[/b]
Robomod should delete "lame" automatically. "bad idea" also while were at it.

Heck, erase everything! (oops, I said "heck"! I'm a foul mouth!)

Australia

Moves
06 Oct 10

Isn't it time this lame thread got moved to the general forum where it belongs?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
06 Oct 10

Originally posted by Kewpie
Isn't it time this [b]lame thread got moved to the general forum where it belongs?[/b]
I see you too have also worked out how to get the word [robomodded], damn I knew I should have put it in bold lame passed robomod.

I think the thread belongs in Room 101

e

timed out again

Moves
06 Oct 10

See its a case of the blind leading the blind Thread 134457

According to GreenPawn, white is "winning" when he plays Nxf7 in the above diagram but give the position to someone ranked 1500 on a blitz server and he will tell you it is black who is now winning.

e4

Moves
06 Oct 10

It was a blitz game, not a proper game so you get blitz analysis.

Black would have taken the Knight.
Black always takes the Knight sac on f7 in Blitz. 😛

(You posted it in the Chess Forum, I think you got the joke, you posted here
.....Please tell me I do not have add a wee smiley after everything I write.) 😴