Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 19 Jul '07 07:53
    When I click the "Action" in the "My Game" Page I can filter a specific property. Now I can choose "All", "My Move", "Opponent's move", and "Complete Games", each with a colour coded square.

    I would like to have a combination of "My Move" and "Opponent's Move", called "Active Games", if it's not to ask too much.
    Sometimes it is useful to have an option like that.
  2. 19 Jul '07 09:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When I click the "Action" in the "My Game" Page I can filter a specific property. Now I can choose "All", "My Move", "Opponent's move", and "Complete Games", each with a colour coded square.

    I would like to have a combination of "My Move" and "Opponent's Move", called "Active Games", if it's not to ask too much.
    Sometimes it is useful to have an option like that.
    I'd like to see one that just shows clan matches as well.
  3. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    19 Jul '07 09:40 / 2 edits
    On the 'My Games' page, if you click on the little icon (usually a black and yellow chess board) between 'Game ID' and 'Opponent' it will pop-up a filter where you can set it to display only Clan games.

    The same applies for the little icon between 'Alert' and 'Action'. Click it and you will get a filter list for the status of the game (My Move, Opponent Move, etc..)
  4. 19 Jul '07 10:11
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    On the 'My Games' page, if you click on the little icon (usually a black and yellow chess board) between 'Game ID' and 'Opponent' it will pop-up a filter where you can set it to display only Clan games.
    Oh, I didn't know that one, thank you for the information!

    But one option is missing, and that is "Neither" so I can filter to see the personal challenges only. Can we have that, Russ?
  5. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    19 Jul '07 11:30
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Oh, I didn't know that one, thank you for the information!

    But one option is missing, and that is "Neither" so I can filter to see the personal challenges only. Can we have that, Russ?
    Personal challenges?
  6. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    19 Jul '07 12:03
    Could always make a folder for clan games
  7. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    19 Jul '07 14:30
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Could always make a folder for clan games
    Only new games which I haven't moved in are in my "Inbox".

    I have folders for (in progress) games which are:

    Clan
    My Clan
    Tournament
    Friendly

    I also have folders for:

    Wins as White
    Wins as Black
    Losses as White
    Losses as Black
    Draws as White
    Draws as Black

    and of course SKULLS (a nice collection of 115).

    It's easy to go to the games I want to move in. Also, because I use FF and GM and loads of add-ons, it's easy to see which games are most urgent (least time remaining).
  8. 19 Jul '07 14:31
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Personal challenges?
    Yes, like if I challenge you for a game, in all friendlyness?