Active Clans list

Active Clans list

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here

Moves
02 Mar 09

When all the Leagues started in a short period of time I took My Clan out of the challenge list due to the amount of games in progress
Although we are active in all of the leagues I found to my surprise that we had been taken off the active Clan list surely this can't be right ?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
02 Mar 09
1 edit

Originally posted by padger
When all the Leagues started in a short period of time I took My Clan out of the challenge list due to the amount of games in progress
Although we are active in all of the leagues I found to my surprise that we had been taken off the active Clan list surely this can't be right ?
Yep, that is right.

It is all to do with activity.

Active = on Clan List
Non active = confined to the non active list

Once you become active again you will rejoin the active list.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
02 Mar 09

Currently activity is judged by when the last challenge was made. If you make a challenge, you will reappear.

Here

Moves
02 Mar 09

OK we haven't taken or given any challenges in the last month but we are active in the league also we are still playing games in past challenges
I think you should change the reading to hasn't given or taken challenges in the last 30 days

Moves
02 Mar 09

OK we haven't taken or given any challenges in the last month but we are active in the league also we are still playing games in past challenges
I think you should change the reading to hasn't given or taken challenges in the last 30 days
the clan table and leagues are not connected, clan table is purely worked out by points you gain in clan challenges not the leagues. so if you're inactive in setting up challenges you will be inactive in the clan table. it really is quite simple and fine the way it is.

Here

Moves
03 Mar 09

So if I take on 30 challenges in a month overload my members with games and they withdraw from challenges until they get their game load down .The clan could be active in over 600 games ,we still get put on the inactive list ?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
03 Mar 09

So if I take on 30 challenges in a month overload my members with games and they withdraw from challenges until they get their game load down .The clan could be active in over 600 games ,we still get put on the inactive list ?
Yep.

You just need to start one challenge per month to remain in the tables.

That could be a 1 v 1.

There is no use showing an inactive clan, as other clans looking to issue challenges would be wasting their time challenging an inactive clan.

Here

Moves
03 Mar 09

But we are an active Clan
We have just gone through a period where we haven't taken any challenges
Anyone looking for a Clan to join or for any other reason other than to challenge us wouldn't have found us

r
the walrus

an English garden

Moves
04 Mar 09

But we are an active Clan
We have just gone through a period where we haven't taken any challenges
Anyone looking for a Clan to join or for any other reason other than to challenge us wouldn't have found us
By the definition of an active clan, you are NOT one if you haven't taken challenges.

Here

Moves
04 Mar 09

At the present time we are involved in 211 games on site
We could use another 3 people due to people leaving the site
Now imagine you are new to the site and are looking to join a clan to get more games
You go to clans and tick the box is recruiting and low and behold we are not on the list
Is this right ?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
04 Mar 09

Now imagine you are new to the site and are looking to join a clan to get more games
You go to clans and tick the box is recruiting and low and behold we are not on the list
Is this right ?
To a degree I agree with you.

You could get a clan that starts 100 challenges resulting in say 800 live games, and then doesn't issue ay further challenges for say 6 weeks, and after a period they fall of the radar as an inactive clan.

Another one man clan could issue 1 challenge every 2 weeks and would therefore be considered active.

Its confusing and maybe something that needs to be addressed, such as only removing clans from the active list if they are not involved in any challenges.

S
Prof.

Blighty

Moves
05 Mar 09

Is this right ?
I dont like having a 70 mile an hour speed limit on motorways - but I have to live with it. Same principle - the rules are there, if we abide by them or not is our choice, but dont keep going on about the rules that you dont like.

Send feedback, or leave it at one post rather than numerous ones.

Here

Moves
05 Mar 09

Where does it say that to be considered active you have to have challenges in the last 30 days

S
Prof.

Blighty

Moves
05 Mar 09

Originally posted by Russ
Currently activity is judged by when the last challenge was made. If you make a challenge, you will reappear.
In the site organisers post!

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
06 Mar 09

Where does it say that to be considered active you have to have challenges in the last 30 days
Click on the Clans link and at bottom of Clan Directory it says

Clans inactive for 30 days are not listed.