1. Downingtown, PA
    Moves
    01 Jul '10 19:49
    When I'm looking at my list of Active Tournaments, there are some in which I have been eliminated and some in which I have not. Either way, the tournament looks the same in the list. It would be helpful to help a Still Alive flag or something. The idea is that when I'm thinking about signing up for a tournament, I first take a look at the ones I'm in to see how many more games might pop up because I've won a round.

I could see having flags that show my status in each tournament's current round: out (can't win); alive (still have a chance to win); through (will definitely win). For early rounds, "win" means "advance to the next round". For single-round tournaments and final rounds, "win" means to win the tournament.

This idea is like Thread 53136, but that thread from '06 is closed.

Thoughts?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 01:14
    Originally posted by dmcassel
    When I'm looking at my list of Active Tournaments, there are some in which I have been eliminated and some in which I have not. Either way, the tournament looks the same in the list. It would be helpful to help a Still Alive flag or something. The idea is that when I'm thinking about signing up for a tournament, I first take a look at the ones I'm in to see ...[text shortened]... s like Thread 53136, but that thread from '06 is closed.

Thoughts?
    It would be fine if WE could create folders within "My Tournaments" and rename them and move them as necessary.

It has been done for My Games so why not do it for My Tournaments as well?
  3. Downingtown, PA
    Moves
    03 Jul '10 03:03
    I agree that tournament folders would work, too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree