Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 28 Aug '08 05:35
    K THNX
  2. 28 Aug '08 06:10
    There's a forum called Site Ideas. This post would probably more readily be seen by the site admin there.
  3. Standard member Talisman
    Time traveller.
    28 Aug '08 20:27
    Originally posted by sassr
    K THNX
    mobile.redhotpawn.com is the site specifically designed for mobiles,pda's and other portable devices.
  4. Standard member Toe
    29 Aug '08 13:44
    Originally posted by Talisman
    mobile.redhotpawn.com is the site specifically designed for mobiles,pda's and other portable devices.
    Though only to subscribers: there's a 500 move limit without sub.
  5. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    30 Aug '08 01:01
    K THNX
    Text language is banishable at RHP. 2 da fulest xtent of da law
  6. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    31 Aug '08 01:28
    It is compatible but the pieces are ruddy small
  7. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    31 Aug '08 02:58
    Originally posted by Talisman
    LIAR!!!!!
  8. 23 Jan '09 07:24
    any progress on this?
  9. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    23 Jan '09 07:29
    any progress on this?
    mobile.redhotpawn.com
  10. 23 Jan '09 09:57
    any progress on this?
    In what way do you feel the site is not compatible with the iPhone? I have an iPhone and haven't had any problem with the site, but if you do, it would probably help Russ and Chris if you explain
  11. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Jan '09 10:23
    Originally posted by Meadows
    In what way do you feel the site is not compatible with the iPhone? I have an iPhone and haven't had any problem with the site, but if you do, it would probably help Russ and Chris if you explain
    Yes, details please.

I'll fire up that old Mac in the corner with the iPhone SDK and take a look.
  12. 13 Feb '09 21:08
    The site works great on the iphone. The only things it is missing are ability to set conditional moves and see the game history.
  13. 27 Feb '09 06:05
    An iPhone App would be awesome! Site woks fine on browser but too much scrolling and zooming. Having the App along with the badge notification to let you know it's your move would make this great. Red Hot Pawn is by far the best chess community and none of the current chess apps for iPhone even come close.
  14. Standard member GalaKev
    Borderer
    27 Feb '09 07:49
    I play with my iphone. (Chess that is )

I don't seem to have any problems, except for as has been reported seeing game history.
  15. 04 Mar '09 21:30
    main problem i have with the mobile site (i use via iphone) is the lack of an analysis interface.

yes i can load the main site, but that has higher graphics and so takes longer to load