After move preference counter move!

After move preference counter move!

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
18 May 06

There should be an option in the after move area where you can guess the opponent's move and make a counter. The site would make your counter moves instantly, and the opponent can then respond with his next move and possibly be countered again instantly!

C

Earth Prime

Moves
19 May 06

we know.

DS

Moves
19 May 06

Originally posted by dozzman
There should be an option in the after move area where you can guess the opponent's move and make a counter. The site would make your counter moves instantly, and the opponent can then respond with his next move and possibly be countered again instantly!
You mean conditional moves? Some chess sites have that but I don't think it is used all that much.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
19 May 06

Originally posted by Coconut
we know.
And your continuing support of the site shows your willingness to help it happen.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
19 May 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
And your continuing support of the site shows your willingness to help it happen.
I've already said I don't want this particular feature. But I will support the site.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
19 May 06

Originally posted by Coconut
I've already said I don't want this particular feature. But I will support the site.
No you don't.

C

Earth Prime

Moves
19 May 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
No you don't.
you'd know already if you didn't have me on ignore. You should know soon.