1. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    46381
    18 May '06 15:48
    There should be an option in the after move area where you can guess the opponent's move and make a counter. The site would make your counter moves instantly, and the opponent can then respond with his next move and possibly be countered again instantly!
  2. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    19 May '06 00:40
    we know.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    19 May '06 01:17
    Originally posted by dozzman
    There should be an option in the after move area where you can guess the opponent's move and make a counter. The site would make your counter moves instantly, and the opponent can then respond with his next move and possibly be countered again instantly!
    You mean conditional moves? Some chess sites have that but I don't think it is used all that much.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    19 May '06 02:20
    Originally posted by Coconut
    we know.
    And your continuing support of the site shows your willingness to help it happen.
  5. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    19 May '06 03:22
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    And your continuing support of the site shows your willingness to help it happen.
    I've already said I don't want this particular feature. But I will support the site.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    19 May '06 03:25
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I've already said I don't want this particular feature. But I will support the site.
    No you don't.
  7. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    19 May '06 03:29
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    No you don't.
    you'd know already if you didn't have me on ignore. You should know soon.
Back to Top