1. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    28651
    16 Mar '09 16:41
    The alert could go to the admins inbox.
    I think instead of calling them unmoderated, we should be privately modded. 🙂
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415997
    17 Mar '09 03:07
    I understood that part of the reason for having the Private Forums, was the idea, that we mod ourselves. Doesn't his defeat the purpose of the private forums?
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    17 Mar '09 05:571 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I understood that part of the reason for having the Private Forums, was the idea, that we mod ourselves. Doesn't his defeat the purpose of the private forums?
    By admin, I think he means the club admin, not site admin.

    I'm not sure why they couldn't just PM the club admin, though. The Alert button would only be a more convenient way of doing that.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    17 Mar '09 14:121 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    By admin, I think he means the club admin, not site admin.

    I'm not sure why they couldn't just PM the club admin, though. The Alert button would only be a more convenient way of doing that.
    Clickable link: "PM Admin about this Post".

    You fill out a title
    You fill out body of text

    Club or Clan admin gets a link to the post and the alert.

    Get'r Done Russ.

    P-
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    17 Mar '09 15:57
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    By admin, I think he means the club admin, not site admin.

    I'm not sure why they couldn't just PM the club admin, though. The Alert button would only be a more convenient way of doing that.
    Exactly, all that is needed is a PM to club/clan admin.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    415997
    17 Mar '09 16:281 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    By admin, I think he means the club admin, not site admin.

    I'm not sure why they couldn't just PM the club admin, though. The Alert button would only be a more convenient way of doing that.
    Yes of course, I automatically was thinking Site Admin. 😳

    Good idea Ice!
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    17 Mar '09 16:58
    Any club admin should have the ability to shut this option off.

    P-
  8. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    42
    Joined
    16 Mar '07
    Moves
    7738
    17 Mar '09 23:10
    Sounds good to me!
  9. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    23543
    21 Mar '09 08:24
    Play chess, people ! You are becoming spoilled. Button for this, button for that. We won't be able to see the chess board out of buttons soon. 😲
  10. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    21 Mar '09 09:52
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    Play chess, people ! You are becoming spoilled. Button for this, button for that. We won't be able to see the chess board out of buttons soon. 😲
    Speaking of which, the icons on this site are so outdated! Shock horror!

    It's like playing chess on a ZX81!

    Take a peek at my old company: www.technicondesign.com

    I updated that website "3 (yes three) years ago!" - when I was at the helm.

    After looking there, now take a look around the RHP site! 🙁

    Talk about dinosaur....
  11. Joined
    24 Dec '07
    Moves
    13278
    21 Mar '09 13:26
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Speaking of which, the icons on this site are so outdated! Shock horror!

    It's like playing chess on a ZX81!

    Take a peek at my old company: www.technicondesign.com

    I updated that website "3 (yes three) years ago!" - when I was at the helm.

    After looking there, now take a look around the RHP site! 🙁

    Talk about dinosaur....
    Had a look all over and couldn't get a game of chess, sent feedback 😛

    It is a site for a design firm though....
Back to Top