1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 12:26
    Instead of the current "all my games" on the MyGames page, I'd prefer to see "all my active games". Once a game is completed and placed in the Archives folder, it's no longer relevant to my current game load. I can use a "my move" filter but that doesn't show me the games where it isn't my move, so that doesn't do it.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 14:52
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Instead of the current "all my games" on the MyGames page, I'd prefer to see "all my active games". Once a game is completed and placed in the Archives folder, it's no longer relevant to my current game load. I can use a "my move" filter but that doesn't show me the games where it isn't my move, so that doesn't do it.
    I am not sure that I get you right. I just go to the folder "Inbox" which only carries my active games...
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Jul '15 08:50
    I have separate folders for Inbox, Clan, Tourney games - friendly games and greeter games stay in the inbox. What I want is to see the contents of all three folders in one place, without having all the archived games in there as well.
  4. Here
    Moves
    04 Jul '15 09:25
    I have separate folders for Inbox, Clan, Tourney games - friendly games and greeter games stay in the inbox. What I want is to see the contents of all three folders in one place, without having all the archived games in there as well.
    Good Idea
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 16:41
    At least I think I understand what you are aiming for.

Maybe the Greasemonkey programmers can get an easy solution for that?
  6. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 13:15
    Isn't that what the little icons are for at the side of the game?
    I just use inbox, my move for all my games.The icon tells me if it's a clan, tournament or ladder game

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree