1. Standard memberBlackhawk214
    Moves
    27 May '07 03:59
    i would love to get my rank up by playing more blitz games, and some chess players just play better in fast (blitz) games. i hope that my recommendation is considered by the rhp staff. ty
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 May '07 10:27
    Originally posted by Blackhawk214
    i would love to get my rank up by playing more blitz games, and some chess players just play better in fast (blitz) games. i hope that my recommendation is considered by the rhp staff. ty
    They would have to be separate rating systems or it would be senseless.

Which, I believe, is under consideration by the powers-that-be.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    28 May '07 11:49
    Originally posted by Blackhawk214
    A separate blitz rating is being developed. Russ said he needs to iron out some bugs first but it is definitely coming... 😉
  4. Joined
    05 Jun '07
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 12:17
    blitz game shall be rated if possible, coz i want to finish games within 5 to 10minutes.please consider this and i hope more player will join and play RHP.ty
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 12:22
    Originally posted by jtmarz2007
    blitz game shall be rated if possible, coz i want to finish games within 5 to 10minutes.please consider this and i hope more player will join and play RHP.ty
    www.uchess.com

D
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 14:38
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    A separate blitz rating is being developed. Russ said he needs to iron out some bugs first but it is definitely coming... 😉
    This is correct. Once I have the time to iron out the occasional disconnection issues, I will implement ratings. But not before.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree