Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 20 Aug '05 15:34
    ...for those using UK currency.
  2. 20 Aug '05 21:50
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Debit card? what's this? a card for paying even if you have no money at all?
  3. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    20 Aug '05 22:42
    You can use PayPal, give Russ a shout.
  4. 20 Aug '05 23:24
    Originally posted by Fisich
    Ironically, a debit card means you do have money while a credit card often means you don't.

Thanks, Exy, will do.
  5. 24 Aug '05 10:32
    Ironically, a debit card means you do have money while a credit card often means you don't.

Thanks, Exy, will do.
    The term "credit card" is deliberately deceiving. It would not be as appealing to people if it was called a "debt card".
  6. Subscriber noxidjkram
    Anal(yst) Programmer
    24 Aug '05 14:05
    Ironically, a debit card means you do have money...
    Or an overdraft...
  7. Standard member KneverKnight
    Strawman
    26 Aug '05 00:23
    Originally posted by Fisich
    A debit card debits your bank account. No money, no honey.
  8. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    28 Aug '05 15:52
    I don't think you can use debit cards without swiping them like you can credit cards.. can you?

Besides.. I don't think I'd want to use something that has access to my bank account on the internet, whereas credit cards you can cancel easier, and also dispute charges.. try disputing a debit card charge with the bank.
  9. Standard member Exy
    Damn fine Clan!
    28 Aug '05 17:10
    Yes, you can, most shop sites, Amazon / Play / Ebay etc all take them in the UK. If you have a PayPal account and you've registered your debit card with it, contact Russ and you can subscribe that way.