Allow unrated gaming against self

Allow unrated gaming against self

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro-Complainer

California

Moves
27 Sep 06

No, you're not able to save the analyze game board... but I still disagree that the administrators of this site should waste their time programming such a worthless add-on. There are likely several thousands of people on this site that are better than you. Play some of them, you'll get better much quicker than playing yourself. Or if that's no good you can practice playing yourself by putting yourself in your opponents shoes.

n

Moves
29 Sep 06

I can see why you would disagree IBB. In retrospect I have to agree that my suggestion was not the most rational of suggestions. I just didnt see how it could be harmful to any of you.

Pro-Complainer

California

Moves
29 Sep 06

Originally posted by nihilismor
I can see why you would disagree IBB. In retrospect I have to agree that my suggestion was not the most rational of suggestions. I just didnt see how it could be harmful to any of you.
A good point. I recently made a suggestion that would have no negative impact on the game system, but for some reason people were really against it.

n

Moves
01 Oct 06

There are far to many obvious reasons your suggestion got the axe.