1. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 12:56
    There have been a number of occasions where I would want to allow friends to be able to challenge me even though they might be outside my rating or I have reached my maximum game limit.

What I thought would be a useful feature is that we can keep those general limitations in place, but have an option where you can allow people to challenge you that are on your "Buddies" list.
  2. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 13:17
    Originally posted by lausey
    There have been a number of occasions where I would want to allow friends to be able to challenge me even though they might be outside my rating or I have reached my maximum game limit.

What I thought would be a useful feature is that we can keep those general limitations in place, but have an option where you can allow people to challenge you that are on your "Buddies" list.
    yep - too often someone I know mails me and asks me to relax my settings so they can challenge me, and then I need to go back afterwards and reset the limits.
  3. DonationQuirine
    Tovenaar
    Dieren
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 15:07
    Originally posted by Alcra
    yep - too often someone I know mails me and asks me to relax my settings so they can challenge me, and then I need to go back afterwards and reset the limits.
    so recommend it :-)
  4. London
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 15:08
    Gets my rec!
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    25 Mar '05 12:48
    reced!
    some other development of the buddystuff could be cool! 🙂
    th
  6. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    18 Aug '05 13:32
    I bumped this thread because everyone considers this a good idea, but I think Russ missed it.
  7. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 06:55
    I also think this is a good idea.
  8. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 08:06
    Good idea. The limits mean nothing in any case because clan games can still be added over your limit - why not buddies as well?

I would like to see some improvements to the buddy list as well - as it is now I basically don't use it.
  9. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 09:53
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Good idea. The limits mean nothing in any case because clan games can still be added over your limit - why not buddies as well?

I would like to see some improvements to the buddy list as well - as it is now I basically don't use it.
    Yes, the buddies list at the moment does not seem to have any real function. All it is is just erm...a list.
  10. Subscribernoxidjkram
    Data Warehouser
    Back in the UK!
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 12:49
    Yep - gets my rec too!
  11. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    22 Aug '05 19:14
    rec'd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree