Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 18 Mar '05 12:56
    There have been a number of occasions where I would want to allow friends to be able to challenge me even though they might be outside my rating or I have reached my maximum game limit.

    What I thought would be a useful feature is that we can keep those general limitations in place, but have an option where you can allow people to challenge you that are on your "Buddies" list.
  2. Standard member Alcra
    Lazy Sod
    18 Mar '05 13:17
    Originally posted by lausey
    There have been a number of occasions where I would want to allow friends to be able to challenge me even though they might be outside my rating or I have reached my maximum game limit.

    What I thought would be a useful feature is that we can keep those general limitations in place, but have an option where you can allow people to challenge you that are on your "Buddies" list.
    yep - too often someone I know mails me and asks me to relax my settings so they can challenge me, and then I need to go back afterwards and reset the limits.
  3. Donation Quirine
    Tovenaar
    18 Mar '05 15:07
    Originally posted by Alcra
    yep - too often someone I know mails me and asks me to relax my settings so they can challenge me, and then I need to go back afterwards and reset the limits.
    so recommend it :-)
  4. 18 Mar '05 15:08
    Gets my rec!
  5. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    25 Mar '05 12:48
    reced!
    some other development of the buddystuff could be cool!
    th
  6. 18 Aug '05 13:32
    I bumped this thread because everyone considers this a good idea, but I think Russ missed it.
  7. Standard member Nyxie
    The eyes of truth
    19 Aug '05 06:55
    I also think this is a good idea.
  8. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    19 Aug '05 08:06
    Good idea. The limits mean nothing in any case because clan games can still be added over your limit - why not buddies as well?

    I would like to see some improvements to the buddy list as well - as it is now I basically don't use it.
  9. 19 Aug '05 09:53
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Good idea. The limits mean nothing in any case because clan games can still be added over your limit - why not buddies as well?

    I would like to see some improvements to the buddy list as well - as it is now I basically don't use it.
    Yes, the buddies list at the moment does not seem to have any real function. All it is is just erm...a list.
  10. Subscriber noxidjkram
    Anal(yst) Programmer
    19 Aug '05 12:49
    Yep - gets my rec too!
  11. 22 Aug '05 19:14
    rec'd