1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 16:06
    With fora and clubs (whatever the hell they're supposed to be) popping out of the cyber woodwork like unwanted zits on a 14 year old photo model, isn't it time we had a grown-ups 18+ forum, so we can discuss the matters that count without being bugged by the language Nazis and the fun police?

It would really be cool to be able to post a tale of woe, chess and whipping without closet Christians complaining we're destroying the moral fiber of their children (while they teach them that killing pro-abortion doctors is justified in God's mad eyes, that gassing Jews was 'okay' 'cause they crucified some weirdo carpenter back in the days...o...or...or whatever the Good old Christians teach their kiddies nowadays...).

AND SWEARING IS JUST A FORM OF EXPRESSION!!!! IT AIN'T BAD!!!!

Killing families in Iraq is bad. Selling crack to 9 year old prostitutes is bad. Raping elderly women is bad. Using anglo-saxon words is good.

Repeat after me: There's nothing wrong with cow, pig or c&#t.

See. Give us the forum we need!!!

Thanks.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 17:181 edit
    What about starting your own club, and people have to be 18+? Wouldn't that work?
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 17:47
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    What about starting your own club, and people have to be 18+? Wouldn't that work?
    yeah - I'll join.😏
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 18:21
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    With fora and clubs (whatever the hell they're supposed to be) popping out of the cyber woodwork like unwanted zits on a 14 year old photo model, isn't it time we had a grown-ups 18+ forum, so we can discuss the matters that count without being bugged by the language Nazis and the fun police?

It would really be cool to be able to post a tale of woe, che ...[text shortened]... nothing wrong with cow, pig or c&#t.

Thanks.
    I offered you to join the PFC some time back, and you said swearing and such wasn't worth it if there wasn't someone there to read it who would be shocked.

There are plenty of 18+ forums now, just join the right club... I'm going to go to my forum now so I can swear ALOT!

P-
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 00:02
    or, there's always chess, if we happen to be bored, maybe?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 05:48
    What the hell is this club malarky that's been lingering on the fora as the foul stench of decay the last couple of weeks?
  7. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 06:59
    If you want a totally uncensored forum:

Start your own clan called Uncensored Forum Clan so that young'uns and wouldbe-censors don't wander in. Give each applicant a thorough pre-entry examination so that you can be sure of the people you allow in. If the numbers reach 20, start an Uncensored Forum Club and migrate everyone to the new club. (Only if the kick button has arrived by then of course.) That way you, as the leader, make ALL the rules, and if you don't like the result you have only yourself to blame.

Put your money where your mouth is. 🙂
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 10:43
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    If you want a totally uncensored forum:

Start your own clan called Uncensored Forum Clan so that young'uns and wouldbe-censors don't wander in. Give each applicant a thorough pre-entry examination so that you can be sure of the people you allow in. If the numbers reach 20, start an Uncensored Forum Club and migrate everyone to the new club. (Only if t ...[text shortened]... t like the result you have only yourself to blame.

Put your money where your mouth is. 🙂
    Yeah... I'm really gonna do all that...
  9. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 11:23
    Why ever not? Do like the lady says, it makes sense and the Doc is already interested. If you read a few posts from your aplicants you'd be able to judge weather they are 18 or not. Also you wouldn't turn people away just because you don't like them, which would make yours a different clan, a more interesting one no-doubt...no ego stroking. 😉
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 21:01
    U r da bomb 🙂

Id join ur club i am 19 th1s 0ct0ber 😛
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Apr '08 11:23
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    U r da bomb 🙂

Id join ur club i am 19 th1s 0ct0ber 😛
    I've met you. If you're 19, then I have a 15 inch penis.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '08 14:18

It would really be cool to be able to post a tale of woe, che ...[text shortened]... nothing wrong with cow, pig or c&#t.

Thanks.
    I agree that these forums should permit swearing but I understand why they choose to keep it to the private forums.

As for creating an "18+ forum", that's just stupid.*

But yeah, swearing is fantastic and hilarious when done well with flair. Too bad chess is more popular among prudes and squares than among zit-encrusted teeny boppers who giggle at the c-word or else you might have a chance to win this battle. Thankfully I have the private forums to let loose when I need to.

* Stupid in the same way that everyone who's on this site is supposed to be older than 13.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree