Analyse Board: Show variations

Analyse Board: Show variations

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
07 Mar 05

Seeing as Russ is reworking the analyse board so that variations can be continued from a certain point, rather than back at the start everytime, I'd like to propose an idea, which I think would be quite useful.

Normally, when I use the notepad, I just type in a line of what I hope to achieve. This can be quite handy, as without, often I am left scratching my head for a few minutes when I return to a game, while I try to figure out the idea behind my move. What I normally do is play through the variation and type in the moves into notepad. This can be a little time consuming.

Seeing as Russ is updating the Analyse Board with a 'memory' of sorts, so that u can continue variations from some point further on in the game, why not display this notation on the Analyse Board screen, so that the line/variation can be copied directly into the Notepad. Should save time, and would be extremely helpful for a minimum of effort.

Oh well, back to annotating my variation for the time being. Please Russ, help me out.

: D

A
Lazy Sod

Everywhere

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Seeing as Russ is reworking the analyse board so that variations can be continued from a certain point, rather than back at the start everytime, I'd like to propose an idea, which I think would be quite useful.

Normally, when I use the notepad, I just type in a line of what I hope to achieve. This can be quite handy, as without, often I am left scratch ...[text shortened]...
Oh well, back to annotating my variation for the time being. Please Russ, help me out.

: D
Excellent! Very worthwhile idea. Time and again I type the next few moves in - this would assist greatly. Rec'ed

A

Moves
08 Mar 05

A

Moves
08 Mar 05

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
09 Mar 05

Originally posted by Alcra
Excellent! Very worthwhile idea. Time and again I type the next few moves in - this would assist greatly. Rec'ed

Yeah, that's the normal way that I use the notebook. Anybody else do the same and think the idea whould be helpful?

D