1. SubscriberJohn oyates
    woodpushers
    England
    Moves
    30 Jun '05 22:50
    The 'Analyse Board' function is playing me up. I have a thread that leads nowhere on this subject. It spoils my enjoyment of RHP immensely, so if it can be improved that would make my subscription more meaningful. Cheers, Johno 🙂
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    01 Jul '05 11:12
    What do you mean by "playing me up" ?
  3. SubscriberJohn oyates
    woodpushers
    England
    Moves
    01 Jul '05 20:02
    Originally posted by MIODude
    What do you mean by "playing me up" ?
    It freezes on me, when i click the shortcut nothing happens at all. I can refresh using F5 and maybe after 4-5 refreshes it will allow me in. If not i will close that game down and go back straight away or later and sometimes that works. Yes i do have my internet option set to auto refresh; no i do not have any spyware; i have tried adjusting my zone alarm pro settings to see if it is interfering but that hasn't helped.
    I'm sure out of all RHP members i can't be the only bod with this problem, can i? Can you think of a solution? Thanks for your help, Johno 🙂
  4. Home
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 05:59
    go get your chess set out of the basement and set it up on that, I helps anyways to see the board in two ways, this works until there is a fix all though I don't have the problem
  5. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    05 Jul '05 15:43
    Yes. See the board

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree