1. 19th tee
    Moves
    14 Jan '06 13:49
    Being of limited brain capacity I would love to be able to print out the history of my final choice of moves on the anslysis board. If then, by chance, my oponent makes the move I intended them to make I would remember what I had to do next. Trouble is . . . they seldom do!

So, is there any way to show the history of the analysis board?

[Thanks Dr Strangelove for pointing me to this forum]
  2. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    19 Jan '06 15:11
    yes use a digital camera and take a snapshot after every move.

load them into your PC.

BINGO !
  3. Standard memberjfkjmh
    nice one
    bed, chair or floor
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 00:32
    I would love to be able to print out the history of my final choice of moves
    You might find the notebook helpful as long as you can't print out the move history.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Jan '06 04:15
    Originally posted by Dudley
    Being of limited brain capacity I would love to be able to print out the history of my final choice of moves on the anslysis board. If then, by chance, my oponent makes the move I intended them to make I would remember what I had to do next. Trouble is . . . they seldom do!

So, is there any way to show the history of the analysis board?

[Thanks Dr Strangelove for pointing me to this forum]
    Write the down the notation of the lines (that's what we're talking here) in your notebook. That's what I do. Just make sure it's your notebook not message to the opponent. 😞
  5. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 07:28
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Write the down the notation of the lines (that's what we're talking here) in your notebook. That's what I do. Just make sure it's your notebook not message to the opponent. 😞
    I once got a message during the endgame that was obviously meant for the notebook (or was it?) saying what he was going to do depending on my next move, only thing is we were of equal rating and there was an obvious (too obvious!) bad move as one of his responses, and if I had relied upon him making that move and he didn't I would have played a move that I would rather not have. I wish I had asked him because I didn't play it, but forgot to ask if it was a ploy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree