1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Aug '05 16:18
    After entering a variation on the analysis board, the user should be able to:
    - Go forward and backward through the variation using (>😉 and (<😉 buttons
    - Go to the beginning of the analysis (the current position in the actual game) by pressing the (|<😉 button.
    - Go to the end of the variation using the (>|) button.

The variation should stay in memory until the user overwrites it with another variation.

My gripe with the current system is that I get a few moves into analysis and want to look at different move options, but I can't go back just one move; I have to enter the whole variation over again each time.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 Aug '05 16:24
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    After entering a variation on the analysis board, the user should be able to:
    - Go forward and backward through the variation using ( > ) and ( < ) buttons
    - Go to the beginning of the analysis (the current position in the actual game) by pressing the ( |< ) button.
    - Go to the end of the variation using the ( >| ) button.

The variation should s ...[text shortened]... s, but I can't go back just one move; I have to enter the whole variation over again each time.
    Stupid auto-smileys!
  3. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    02 Aug '05 17:13
    This is a good idea, even though i think it's been posted in another thread.

One thing that i would add, is that you could also see the pieces that are no longer on the board.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Aug '05 18:40
    This was promised long ago, but development got held up.

It is coming though.

-Russ
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    02 Aug '05 22:23
    Originally posted by Russ
    This was promised long ago, but development got held up.

It is coming though.

-Russ
    We'll time you...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree