1. Joined
    12 Jul '12
    Moves
    31 Dec '12 11:26
    Hi,

It would be helpful if I could open the Analyze Board window from the My Games page so I don't need to click into the game. The first thing I do when looking at a game is open Analyze Board. Maybe have a link next to Info and Log?

Cheers
    Paul
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 23:57
    Originally posted by P4ul
    Hi,

It would be helpful if I could open the Analyze Board window from the My Games page so I don't need to click into the game. The first thing I do when looking at a game is open Analyze Board. Maybe have a link next to Info and Log?

Cheers
    Paul
    this deserves more attention than it is getting

there's no harm
    i haven't thought of doing this
    it makes sense
    how tough can it be?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 01:30
    There are other links I'd like too, but I'm holding off until I see what comes with the new UI.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 18:451 edit
    I have just added this to the new build.

The new "my games" page has a three views,

- a compact list view (similar to current view)
    - an expanded list, showing opponent avatar plus some further details
    - gallery mode showing a preview board. (Screen grab linked here)

The direct link to analyze board has been added to the last two. Due to the new fixed width layout, it can't be added to the compact list view.

Analazye board looks something like this) now.

Anything shown in the above is liable to change, of course. I'm having quite a few problems with legacy browsers right now.

Just another reminder, IE6 is not going to be supported from this new update.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 18:481 edit
    A quick comment about the analyze board, to add pieces you just drag them out of the bin at the bottom now. To remove, drag them onto it. A small thing, but just different.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Jan '13 10:51
    Originally posted by Russ
    A quick comment about the analyze board, to add pieces you just drag them out of the bin at the bottom now. To remove, drag them onto it. A small thing, but just different.
    some small changes are the most brilliant ones 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree