1. Standard memberWhiteknuckle
    High Priest–Low Cult
    Sudan, TX USA
    Moves
    04 Jun '11 20:06
    Howdy,
    The triangle buttons on the analyze board page need to be moved further apart or revised to better allow touch activation for iPads. Presently, it is difficult to step through a game without triggering it to go either to the first move or last move. Blue skies, Phillip
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Jun '11 22:16
    Originally posted by Whiteknuckle
    Howdy,
    The triangle buttons on the analyze board page need to be moved further apart or revised to better allow touch activation for iPads. Presently, it is difficult to step through a game without triggering it to go either to the first move or last move. Blue skies, Phillip
    Surely that's a browser issue...try each of the browsers available, one will suite...
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    05 Jun '11 06:11
    It's not just a browser issue. Even with the regular screen the arrows migrate and while it isn't difficult to use a mouse with the desktop or laptop, it still seems like it shouldn't be hard to have a GO FORWARD button that is distinct and doesn't move on the screen.
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    22 Jun '11 17:59
    I agree with this. Using the arrows on a smartphone is difficult because they are too close together. Also, a play game function would be nice so you don't have to press the forward button in case you want to watch a game from beginning to end.
  5. Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 20:26
    Yes, you're right.

Analyze board modification is absolutely necessary.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree